The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weapon lesson 1

Go down

weapon lesson 1 Empty weapon lesson 1

Post  Gentleman Joker Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Ok students this is the low down yo.

Am Gentleman Joker, am your weapons teacher have invited you all to meet me an hour before dusk in the southern courtyard. As you may notice when you read the main lesson storyline, I have just broken one of your fellow students and had him remove. Your all now locked in with me awaiting for further information on what is actually your lesson, because I still haven't really explain to the rest of you what it is. but be ready, because I will soon tell u.

(For those reading this, if you still wish to join in this RP storyline weapon lesson 1, you can. Please post your student character sign up in the Roleplay: OOC: Flyer in the soup breakfast (weapon lesson) section https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk/t20-flyer-in-the-soup-at-breakfast-weapons-lesson . And just join the RP storyline wherever it has gotten upto. Remember when you join in, your student character technique has been locked inside with the rest of the class, they cannot appear out of nowhere as a late comer)
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

weapon lesson 1 Empty Re: weapon lesson 1

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 am

Update from your handsome teacher

Your lesson, regladless of rather you wish to take it or not. Is to kill the Shades I have hired to kill us all in this courtyard.

Yes, I know, am mad right. hehehe.

The shades are Shadow Realm assassins, with finger like talons, that are as sharp as diamonds. They can enter our realm through shadows. Making it hard to peridict where they might attack from. Once in our realm, they are mortal and easily to kill.

Oh, by the way, those metal collars around your necks are special devices that prevent powers from being used in this lesson. I want to see you use your weapons students. Show me how your mind works under great pressure, fear and lost. hehehe
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down