The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons Lesson 1

2 posters

Go down

Weapons Lesson 1 Empty Weapons Lesson 1

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 am

Weapons lesson 1

Gentleman Joker Yesterday at 13:33

On entering the southern courtyard, you and your fellow students notice how amazingly large and open it is. It looks it could house an army ten million soldiers. There are only two solid gold double door gates into the courtyard, the one you just entered by and the other lies across the courtyard at the far end. The walls on the outskirts of the courtyard are a perfect white, with several unlit wooden torches lining them, which lay in the shadow of the over-hanging roof. White marble Pillars hold the over-hanging roof.

As dusk slowly approaches, the light into the open roof courtyard begins to vanish. The shadows from the western wall creep outwards beyond the pillars and into deeper into the courtyard.

You all suddenly notice that the courtyard isn’t completely empty. A rich red armchair, framed in gold, with golden legs and a one legged glass table sit dead centre of the courtyard. Ten guardsmen stand behind the chair, armed with swords and halberds. A figure seats, dressed in a fine black suit with zips and a red ribbon bow round his neck. His face hidden behind a damaged mask. He takes a sip of wine from a glass goblet, before laying it gently on the table.

“Good Morning class,” his rich voice greets you all, as he rises and strides over, gentleman like. “Or is it the evening? Hehehe. It doesn’t matter,” he says waving the subject of time away with a hand. “What does is why you are all here.”

He pulls out from inside his jacket, a little black book and a feathered quill. With skill he opens the black book with but one hand. He licks the tip of the feathered quill. “Now, who have we got?”

Gentleman JokerAdmin

Re: Weapons lesson 1

KriiVanWinters Today at 0:36

With Ziel standing foward he holds his hand out above his head with flaming green eyes staring towards the teacher, "I'm here teacher" with a calm and corvierce voice Ziel then stands back in the crowed of students looking from left to right at the swaying and pushing students who have also taken this class. Looking around for his sister Ziel's eyes flash to the other end of the pack of students, unable to see her he then turns his attention back to the teacher whom sits calmly in his chair.

Placing his right finger to his lips he perks a brow at the guards behind him, whispering under mouth, "Wonder why he needs guardsmen for?" Looking down from his own question, he keeps a puzzled look. Then looking again but this time obversing the room around him as well as taking a feel to the area that supports this room, Ziel then pays attention back to class.

KriiVanWintersAdmin

Re: Weapons lesson 1

Gentleman Joker Today at 9:43

Gentleman Joker smiles under his mask. He looks up from the new written list in his book. He stares straight at Ziel as he address the class, "Please do not worry about these fools behind me. Once the lesson starts they will be leaving, to lock us all in. hehehe."

The students look at one another at these words.

He leans his head one way and rests it on his hand. "Forget about being locked in." He turns his sight to the growing shadow in the courtyard. "Worry about time. Now who else is here." He returns to his book and looks down the list.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Weapons Lesson 1 Empty Re: Weapons Lesson 1

Post  Gentleman Joker Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:18 pm

A muscluar student steps forth, his naked torse covered in strange orange tattoo swirls. He aims his axe forth at Gentleman Joker and bellows, "I am Gaunt. I came here to learn from the best. Which I do not see how you can be."

I look up from my list of twenty-five students and stare at this foolish boy. "Are you questioning me?" I enqurie.

He laughs and answers, "Question you! I would rather spit on you! I have watched you wander the halls and corridors playing particular jokes and mess about! No teacher of mine would dare have such uncanny attitude!"

"I see," I say calmly, shutting my book and place it on the table, with the quill feather. Once again I rise and begin to undo my jacket. "You do not understand why I am here. That is fair enough." I remove the jacket and drop in the armchair. I take few steps forth. "Maybe you can help me demostrate what todays lesson." I gester with a wave of my right hand for to join me. "Please."

He strides forth, his axe upon his board shoulder. He takes his place facing me, no more than twenty feet away, in front of the rest of the class.

"Here's what we do," I begin to explain, removing my red ribbon bow. "The moment this here ribbon touches the ground I want you to come at me. With everything you got. Do not hold back." Gaunt smiles at the thought of this. "If you can lay one blow, basically touch me before I can touch you. I'll let your rudeness pass and even grant you a pass on todays lesson. But you have to touch me first, because if I get you first...."

"That's not going to happen, I'll make sure of that," he intruppets. "Drop it and lets start."

I release the Ribbon, it drifts, slowly and calmly to the ground. Floating on an invisible breeze. It lands on the dirt ground. Gaunt lungs forth. He swings his double-headed axe with power. I do not move, I just stand there and watch, along with the class. As he reaches me and....Misses. His axe strikes the earth, beside me. He breaks out laughing, as if he successful killed his target. Everyone, including I, could see he had failed.

"FOOL," I say, and he turns and looks at me with shock. I grab him by the throat, before he could react to reality. I could feel his muscles tensing between my fingers, as he begins to scream from the burning pain caused by ring. "Did you really think you had a chance against me? I am Gentleman Joker, your teacher, your senior. You never had a fool's chance against me, child." I release, as I lob him to one-side. I look to the guards, "You may go now, and please take this filth from my sight."

The guards split off, five heading to the southern most gate, the other five heading to the northern gate. Two of them pick up Gaunt and his axe carry him with them out the northern gate. Both gates close shut, earthquake shudder.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Nyx, shaking her head from one side to the other from that performance of the creature that held the great Axe, she places a hand over her lushus red lips laughing ever so lightly that it can not be heard accept for the people closest to her. After the young man was draged of to one side she looks over the crowed and see's her brother Ziel string at the ground from where the axe smashed, with a pause her face turns to worry feeling a unstable aura coming from Ziel's body.

"Brother..." From whispers under her breath she places her fingers to her lips looking foward biteing lightly on her nail. As she turns her direction towards the teacher, still unable to see due to the wax covering her eyes she merly sences the eruptions of movement and air currents around her.

In deep thought " What could this man teach us, that father hasnt..." Seeming slightly doubtful from the last students inpulse and prideful words, the echo of his taunting words rang at the back of her head questioning the statment towards this new teacher. After deliberating with herself she then chooses to stand in the same position as the rest blending into the crowed of students with slight movement heading towards Ziel.

Weapons Lesson 1 350px-maiden
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 pm

As I look upon the class, I could see fear in many of their eyes. And as I reach out again, with my mind, I could sense a troubling mind fighting mine.... The headmasters son, Ziel. He seem greatly affected by my display. Good, now the lesson can truly begin.

"For those of you who do not realise what just happen, I shall explain. That foolish boy, believed he striked me. In fact he believed he had craved me clean in half. But of course as you all saw this did not happen." I bend down and retrive my red ribbon. With expert skill, I retie it into another fashionable bow around my neck, under the collar. "For today's lesson, I will teach you how to weild the greatest weapon in your aresnal. A weapon you all take for granted, like the fools you all are. Am talking about your minds."

I return to my chair and pull from behind it, four tall golden candle holders, each with a set of five red candles. I begin to place them in spots surrounding my armchair. Lighten each one as I go.

"Your minds are what you use to predict an enemies actions, decide on what you do, and even react to the unknown," I continue to address the class as I continue to set up my candles. "As that fool, who I had dragged out, failed to notice or take in account. I cheated and use my power to defeat him. I made him hallucilate a victory that wasn't real. Just like I have made you all hallucilate about not being fitted with those collars around your necks."

I do not have to look, to know my class were now taking notice of the collars around their necks. I privately smile to myself.

I turn to the class, after lighten the last candle. I pull out a small box with a button on. I push the button. "As you all now notice, I have just armed your collars. Your powers, gifts or whatever you call them, have been disabled. Dampered by those collars. And before any of you try, those collars are made of a metal tough than any of your blades. For you see...." I stride over to my chair, and redress my jacket. "...your lesson is to show me how well you can handle an enemy, while handicapped."

I take my seat in the glowing circle of light. "As I speak, my hire guests are taking their places. I hope you all have heard of the shades. For those who don't, they are the Shadow Emperor's personal guard. Assassins of the shadow, who can shift in and out of almost any shadow. With finger like talons as sharp as diamonds."

I draw my pocket watch, and open it. It tells me ten thousand shade names, will soon die this evening.

"Your task, wheter you like it or not. Is to show how much of a weapon your minds are by defeating this enemy. I am their primary target and you all are secondary. They will not leave to all is dead. And you will not leave to they are dead. Can you defeat an enemy with nothing but the weapons you hold? Can you defeat an enemy who can use their power, when you cannot? Can you focus your minds to defeat a foe that could come at you from anywhere?"

I reach out and grab my glass of wine. I lift it to the sky. "Your lesson class has began. Hehehe."
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Stepping foward, Ziel holds his hand out in a calm like formation that seems almost scary to most due to the fact of the disabled powers, as he holds his hand out placing it into a fist he holds it out towards a group of shades and twists his wrist going into a stance. Keeping a perfect balance due to relentless training by his father he has fnally mastered.

"Come...." With a calm and conserved voice seeming emotionless and blank he steps lightly towards the group of shades, weither or not the collar disables his abilities and powers. The Overwhelming sensation of his soul can be felt through his aura that still spills out ever so slightly, that gives off the sensation that this young man is a very dangerouse person to deal with.

Nyx looking at her brother stepping foward tilts her head to one side sencing his steps as well as staring at his aura that begins to scare even her, as she steps back noticing the collar around her neck she palces her hands onto the wax that conseales her eyes, "If brother can do this..." As she finally gets a grip of herself "Then so can I" With Nyx stepping foward she also challenges two shades that have matched them selves towards her, she also mimics her brothers attitude however her aura seems stable compared to her brothers.

Suddnely without thinking she lands her first hit slamming her fist accidentally into a shades stomach, before he could even reolize what happened the shade colapses completly wiped out. Nyx with her head looking the opposite direction from where she just threw her punch, slowly turns towards the knocked out shade. "I...I got...Him..." Standing there amazed at what she had done she then turns her attention to the other shade, what has brought his guard up.

Weapons Lesson 1 Anime_girl_fav42361
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 am

Shadow King watched his fellow students turn and fight the on-coming wave of shades. He knew these creatures, trained many years with others like them in his father's palace. and yet as he watched he had to ask himself. Didn't this teacher read his application? Where was the challenge?

Touching the metal collar round his neck, he wondered if it was to fight without power.

Shade rose behind him, silently. But not unnoticed, as Shadow King swings his staff round, striking the creature hard. Even with the collar on he could sense he had broken the shades neck. He quickly stabs downwards crushes the skull of another, rising from beneath him.

Foul creatures using my royal shadow as a gateway, how dare they, he thinks to himself.

Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 am

Gentleman Joker sips his from glass, pleased at the chaos taking place around him. As he watches his students fight for their lives. Protected by the surround sphere of light cast by his four golden candle holders.

His pocket watch sparks up, and points out to him a young girl. She fires arrow after arrow from her bow into the shadows, slay shade after shade. Till three shades rise up from her shadow. One grabs her ankles so she cannot run, another grabs her from behind so she cannot swing her bow or stab with her arrows, while third touches her flesh and carefully slits upwards. Slicing her neck and face open. when they released her, she collapses dead, lifeless.

Just marvellous, he thinks. And yet there it was again, that string in his mind from Ziel, as his power seemed to wash outwards, trying to break free.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 am

As Ziel comtinueously slays Shade after shade with his bare hands and quick reflexes as well as having the ability to think carefully under preasure, he suddnely catches a shade completly off guard and smashes his skull onto the sphere of light with the shades tainted liquid running down the sphere, Ziel stares atraight into the masked eyes of his teacher. Still his his aura growing, Ziel flips off turning away as a peice of the sphere cracks from the very bottum of the floor, still at it's full strength but that single crack. Giving Ziel the impression that his soul was just too unstable.

"Damn it....Father..." As he looks up he holds his hand out towards anouther group of Shades, this time without thinking he slices his hand across the air causing a destructive sonic blast that causes students and shades alike to blast into one area of the courtyard.Without his abilities but sheer force and strength of his hand, Ziel stands there holding his head looking down to the ground. "Damn it..."

Nyx fighting with valor and keeping a steady space between herself and the shades she manages to fend off the shades one by one, through her skill and determination to get to her big brother Ziel, "Brother!!!!!Ziel!!!!Hey!!!!" From the distance she see's her brother fight with sheer strength. "Ohh no.." And in them finalmoments from which those words sounded out the few students that fought before her were suddenly blasted to one side, watching the massive wave filled with shades and students alike having thier strength sapped away from them.

She looks at Ziel with a shocked face and suddnely sprints towards him, "Ziel!!!!" Managing to get beside him Nyx grabs his arm and keeps a tight grip on him. "Ziel...Are you" With a soft and innocent voice she turns her head looking up towards Ziel still with her waxed eyes, but she feels his soul rappidly increasing in unstabilism. Feeling worried she stays a grip onto Ziel to attempt to stabalize him as well as his soul.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 am

What power! What strength! Gentleman Joker thinks to himself. His slowly losing control and yet it is so prefect.

Gentleman Joker sets his eyes upon the sister. Reaching out he senses how she seems to be trying to anrcho that power of her brother. He realises that this lesson maybe a lose on the boy, if he doesn't control himself. But his sister may very well be the key to still harness this childs power for his own.

Replacing the now empty glass on the table, he lowers his hand and touches the foolish shade reaching up from the shadow beneath the chair. It burns for only a few seconds before vanishing in a tiny spreck of ash.

Shadow King watched as shades and students fly across the courtyard away from the boy, everyone refered to as the headmasters son. He could not believe his metallic eyes. Did this boy have so much power that even these damned collars could not stop? Or...?

Three more shades leaped from the shadows, Shadow king swings knocking them away. Spinning the staff quickly, before stabbing with behind him, shattering another shade in its tracks.

These damn things seem to come forth like an endless tide. How could this be? Shadow King thinks.

The answer comes to him quickly as his gaze falls upon the sphere of light surrounding his teacher, the Gentleman Joker. The courtyard was dark. Dusk had come and gone. What was once shadow, now was darkness and the gateways to the shadow realm had become one. The shades could freely pass into this realm freely. And they only converge here in the courtyard.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 am

Ziel standing with his hand being held by his sister, he looks to one side at a student with such skill that he sends shades flying. Perking a brow he wonders to himself how many students are here that have the capability of that, " I wonder...." as he turns his gaze towards Nyx, "Are you ok?" Finally regianing his sences. With her nodding in agreemnet to his comment she suddenly bursts off in great physical speed, to meet the shades in onward battle.

Ziel crossing his arms with a smile on his face to witness how much his younger sister has grown over the years from a child to a young woman, "My, my....Where have I been these last few years..." Shaking his head still with a smile on his face, Ziel desides to oin the fight as he knocks two shades into the ground by his barging and rejoins his sister as they both have intentions to fight off the Shades.

Nyx with a perked brow waves her hand as she watches her brother rejoin her but this time in combat, them two stnading between three shades on one side and four on anouther. They pick out thier targets well, then suddenly "Give me your hand!" As Ziel offers to whip Nyx around, she grabs his hand. With that action he swings her around in circles as her heels stab with great physical damage and effect to the shades, that they are sent flying back across the floor. Panting lightly Nyx looks up to her brother, no sign of fatigue, no sign of worry or physical wounding. Just that eerie aura that surrounds him that tells you (I'm going to kill you) but in such a unknown and silent fashion is was almost scary.

Nyx suddnely with a smile jumps up and holds both her hands out. "Will YOU be ok?" poking her tounge out in a kid like fashion and reguardless of the dangers around them, the bonds between a sister and brother seem almost indestructable. With Ziel nodding they both prepare for the fight ahead

Weapons Lesson 1 LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_HayatetheCombatButler_loverdollx1
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 am

Gentleman Joker stands and begins to clap at the sight of Ziel and Nyx, twirling and dancing together in such deadly style. It's such prefect style and beauty to his own eyes.

It accidentally distracts a nearby student, who turns to stare at him. Lowering their guard long enough for a shade to swipe and slice the childs head off. As it rolls away from its body.

Gentleman Joker smiles beneath his mask. With his heel, flips his armchair on its back, exposing the five shades creeping in from under it to the light. They scream and fry. Till they fall quiet, they half torsos slowly cooking in the light. Gentleman Joker thinks about how many fools are here today. Who out of them will realise just before they die that they all been used for his entainment.

As the endless tide of shades come forth. Shadow King swings and jabs with his staff at them. He turns striking out at yet another shade, thrusting the creature backwards into five more. Lowering his staff arm and discovers a black haired girl below him. His staff accidentally landing between her bandaged breasts. Her hands held out before her. Shadow king follows them with his metallic eyes and notices shes reaching out to the headmasters son. Without thinking about it, he had slaughtered his way to the headmasters children and now was towering over the headmasters daughter.

He nods to the headmasters son. Shadow king flicks his staff up quickly, breaking the jaw and skull of the shade rising behind the headmasters son. He strides two steps to the right of the headmasters daughter and swings his staff like a club, striking five more shades as they rise up.

"The darkness," is all Shadow King says to them.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 pm

with her hands held out towards her brother, she notices the staff between her breasts, as they jiggle from the residual back to a dark figure that appears before Ziel, Nyx then shakes her head in shock as she covers her chest looking down towards the floor. Blushing lightly from feel of the staff she shakes her head once more hearing the deadly shades behind destroyed around her, as she lifts her head up once more revealing her waxed over eyes towards this dark figure with the staff.

She then listens to what he had to say.

ShadowKing: "The Darkness"

With them words echoing in Nyx's head she turns to one side only reolizing that it must have been the darkness of the room that has summoned these shades, unable to see obiously before that the room was dark, "Ziel...." As she looks towards her brother "May I?" tilting her head with the chaos filling around them.

Ziel: " You may..."

With them words she nodded, "Let's stop this killing spree..." With kind inocent and a peacful vibrant sound of her voice filling the room from cries of battle and pain, Nyx holds her hand towards the floor. Reguardless of the collar around her neck the vibration that erupted from the ground that moment temporarily disabled all collars within her radius of twenty metres. As a giant explotion that appeared like a mirror under the ground exploded int a excellence of bright light, which obliterated the shades around the consumed darkened room. Thus imploding the ground underneith them in a brilliant light which shocked most of the students from her explosive power.

As the light radiates from the ground of a duration of one hour the light dims ever so slightly still making it hard for most students to see, however Ziel standing his ground looks towards the floor to see the radiation of light that did not damage the ground at all but reflected as a mirror from this world and the next.

Weapons Lesson 1 Anime-girl-light-brave
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Shadow King turns towards the headmasters daughter. Looking upon her black wax covered eyes. He stares at her for a few seconds, before nodding his approve.

Though his face covered by a mask, Gentleman Joker smile falls out of amazment. He had contrated his mind on holding his illuision of the collars mainly around Ziel all this time, and his sister Nyx broke the illuision without thinking. He was deeply impressed that these two have shown great promise. But how did she come up with that idea to compare the darkness? Unless...

Gentleman Joker looks upon the well wrapped figure near them. Turning to his table, his picks up the black book and opens it. There, there it was, the name he annoyed without thinking. SHADOW KING, The Shadow Emperors son, he must of said something to her about the darkness.

"Royal blooded fools, always banding together under one flag," he whispers to himself.

He shakes his head, closes the book and turns to address the survives. "Am impressed. You all pass." His eyes fall upon a few quivering on their knees. "Where just bearly. hehehe."

He strides gentleman like, towards Ziel, Nyx and Shadow King. He stops before them and turns, "These three exhaul to the top of the class. You should follow their example. They showed not only control of their power, but were able to workout how to truly defeat their targets. Especially... " Gentleman Joker eyes up Nyx for a second, "Miss Nyx, here. Who showed she had the power to break a simple illuision as the one I planted in all of your heads. Hehehe, thats right ladies and gents, you all worried about not being able to use your powers, when in truth you could. Hehehe."

The last few illiuisions of the collar faded from the rest of the students necks, as Gentleman Joker turns and heads towards the northern gate.

"Oh, by the way class, before you all leave, relight this whole courtyard. Once your done, class is dismiss, hehehe," He adds. Only his laughter hangs on the air as he reopens and exits the courtyard.

Shadow King looks at Gentleman Joker as he leaves. Without thinking says out loud, "His like Soulless." He looks at his staff. Shakes his head. He looks at the headmasters son and nods his approve to him, before turning and heading to the nearest wall to begin re-lighten torches
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:29 pm

From looking at the Gentleman still with waxed eyes Nyx could only tell the distance but not the detailed face that approved her so, if there was a face at all to have seen. Looking down with a blush Nyx hides behind Ziel shaking her head "Such embarrisment, you could have done that brother..." As she looks up with a innocent smile across her face, her breasts pressed against her brothers arm.

A sudden jolt from her breasts make Ziel ump backwards away from Nyx, as he places one hand behind his head. "Hey erm...S-sorry just...Your not a little girl anymore" With a nervouse smile he then looks towards the teachers exit with a blank expression, noticing the approval nod of the student named (Shadow King)Ziel nods back to the fellow class mate, a look of persistance for questions, Ziel bites his tounge then looks back to his younger sister "It be best if we get this room lite as we are told..."

With a smile Nyx nods and runs to the Western side of the courtyard, looking around at the fallen students who did not survive the onslaught and knowing this considering her ability to read movement as well as her own vibrations to detect where objects are, she notices figures of lifeless bodies on the grounds, feeling the wet liquid under her feet she runs almost towards the wall but with a rush of anuqish towards the attack.

Slwoly lighting the room on the western side and notcing some students lighting the room, she looks down still with a questioning face as she snaps her fingers ever no and then bringing life and light back to the courtyard, as well as the scene of death for the others to look at thier fallen students bodies. "Such....Sadness..."

Nyx
Weapons Lesson 1 Crying1-1

Ziel
Weapons Lesson 1 Oonlight-1
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:21 pm

THE END
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down