The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson: Art Of Death

4 posters

Go down

Lesson: Art Of Death Empty Lesson: Art Of Death

Post  KriiVanWinters Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello dear students, and today I'll be teaching a night class, considering it is the perfect time and place. We will be learning the many ways of Death, how to inflict Death on your foes, how to stop Death from hunting you...And perhaps to the one who shows the most promise, how to cheat Death its self...

The class will be held at the top of the left tower, where the lighting strikes are more frequent. You may even see a new type of ceature today is you survive long enough...So dear students, if you are interested please tell me which student will be participating...

P.S If you are a female, please wear tight pink panties...It is a better view for me...

Before

After
KriiVanWinters
Admin

. Re: Arts Of Death
naOmi Today at 20:31

."I will participate.."

She lower her voice as she enters the classroom, finally found a class with a teacher. She sits in a seat infront of the class with her arms and legs crossed, showing alittle of her gray/pink strip panties. "When we gonna start?.." She sighed, starts to feel uneasy in the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air seems thick with energy and power. OverLord Dross hasnt even entered the room yet, and still it seems as if Hikari is being watched, cameras all over the room in secluded secret spaces, mainly under the desks and in the center of the chairs, staring right between female students legs.

"Argh.!!!" As a boom is heard from a closet in the room with Dross stummbling out, his nose bleeding, his attire swindled and his face flushed red. Coughing he stands infront of the room, placing one hand over his eyes as his cloths shape them selves properly, keeping both his eyes hidden under a thick blindfold, that was also layered with hundreds of thousands of seals, Dross stands behind his desk looking in the direction of Miss Hikari.

"Welcome...We shall be of as soon as the other students arrive." With voice seemed to express empathy as well as hitting the emotional preasures like a rock peircing through play dough. "I do hope your first night will be a pleasent one..." He sits down placing his hands onto each other, still looking towards her.

"So..While we have some time to our selves, Miss Hikari, please tell me about yourself..."
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lesson: Art Of Death Empty Re: Lesson: Art Of Death

Post  naOmi Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Hikari sits in her chair quietly as OverLord Dross stummbling out a closet in the room knowning she wasnt the only one here. The air becomes more uneasy for her to stay still in her seat and feels alittle light headed but stay focus. She leans forward the desk as her boobs sweezed against eachother in her leather gothic v-strip down shirt. Looking in the direction of OverLord Dross. "So you are OverLord Dross huh? I've been expecting you since I first step foot on your achademy. Pleasure to meet you face to face." She said with a small grin appeared on her face.

"..Well, I dont tell anyone about myself. My life is very.." She paused and begin to have flashbacks to where everything started. Her eyes stare down to the doorway, her face relaxed and dreamy-like as she sit there.

naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:29 pm

"Grim, from what I've seen..." He places his hands off from each other laying them on either side of the desk, "It's a shame, you remind me of my son, accept for the body parts of course." He coughs after that last comment turning his head to one side with a sleezy smile, once it was out of his system he looks back to her.

"I do hope you enjoy your stay with us...There are plenty of people to meet, many sights to see, alot of thins to kill. And many many other extraudinary things to do." As he finishes his comment a cup appears infront of him with black smoke pouring inside forming a liquid, from Hikari's view can not see.

Merely taking the cup in hand placing it to his deathly lips, he leans foward slightly looking at Hikari rather intensly. "If you don't mind me asking, why have you come? Is it to purely learn? Or...Something else?"
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Kicking the door in, Virus finally arrives to class. Her body tightly squeezed in a black and red catsuit, that truly showed off all her curves. A white mask with a red lipstick smile and three tear like gems, swang off the brown bag she carried.

she strolls over to the Headmaster Dross desk and bows aplogicely. "Am so sorry sir for my lateness. Father insisted I dress up in some rickless dress, and when I refuse to wear it he insisted I couldn't leave till I promise to have this photo taken just for you." She hands over a photo of her in a maids outfit.

Lesson: Art Of Death Imagen10

Virus turns and heads to her seat. but before seating takes a wild swing to the right, bearly missing the robed figure that was Shadow King. She shivers and says "You stalker." before finally taken her seat.

Shadow King rose from the shadow of the new student. He looking down upon her, before looking up at Headmaster Dross politely nods his scarf-covered head. Shadow King turns to take his seat, annoying the sudden swing from the other new girl in the class.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Before Hikari continue talking, a girl wearing a maid dress brag in and jump on OverLord Dross desk. Her eyebrows rised. "That girl sure know how to walk in a classroom" She though to herself and sits back, closes her eyes to wait for OverLord Dross diections till the air become more uneasy for her. Not knowing whats going on, she sit on top her desk and cross her legs again, looking at her nails. "Pftt.."
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:13 am

Sitting in the classroom at the back of the class, his arms folded and a dark look that glinted in his eye, he moves his chair slightly. " I do hope no one dies today..." He directs his voice towards his father as his aura clashes with his, causing high distress in the room.

" But if someone does I suppose it can not be helped eh?" He looks from one side to anouther at the students, shaking his head looking back towards his father. " A death trap hmmm?" He sits back down in his seat, his fiery red hair shimmering as it falls over his right eye, as the burning aura can be seen blazing like a inferno in his shown eye.

" Ahh, my boy so glad you could join us..." A fatherly smile appears across his face he tilted his head to one side pressing one of his hands against the side of his face. " A death trap? My my, so concerned doe your fellow students are we not? I'm sure they are all capable of surviving what I have in store."

He places his fingers locking them in each others feeling, he then leans foward staring to the class, at the same time shoving the photo of Virus in his pocket due to his view shifting allowing tenetique movement, he stares out towards the class slowly standing up. The feel of the room begins to shift the entire room as well as everyones own aura and life energy, "Today dear students, we shall test how fast you can run away from Death...As well as inflicting Death onto anouther being..." A gateway opens with two double doors opening, showing the blackness of almost resembles Ziels own black heart. "Please dear students....Follow me..." OverLord Dross dissappears in the blackness of the doorway.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 am

"Running from death, not a challenge," Shadow King says in his metallic voice. "Done it, before."

He rises and steps forth, his staff in hand.

Virus whispers to herself, "So I shall meet the old goat, father spoke off. the one called Death." She places her mask on and the smile strangely twists, to form a intrigued look. "hehehe. wonder if he is a good kisser. hehehe. maybe I should give him one with tongues. hehehe," Virus says, creasing herself at the thought of deaths kiss.

As her hands slip slowly down her body, from her face, along her neck, creasing her tightly squeezed breasts, down her slim tucked stomach and into her little brown bag. Touching the nothingness within the bag. Transforming it with but a thought. She pulls out of the tiny bag, two tommyguns of pure black-gold.

Lesson: Art Of Death Harley10
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

Lesson: Art Of Death 439893t5vgqsu893

"Your so foolish..." Ziel stands up walking towards the blackness of the doors that transport those to anouther area of the NetherWorld. "He has to kill you for you to complete his lesson..." His dull founded voice echoes through the students causing temtion between them all, "Thats right...Today your going to die..." He walks towards the doors placing his hand on the frame, "Don't come if your not willing to look my father in the eye..." He shakes his head turning away from Hikari, Virus and shadow king.

Lesson: Art Of Death Hei-Darker-Than-Black

"Ohh...And...The Death you think of in your mortal relms, is completly different in the NetherWorld" he looks to Shadow King, even darkness can die in chaos....." He vanishes in the darkness of the doors as an implotion blasts from the doors causing those who stand near it to skid back, the chairs and cieling begin to crack open due to the function of Ziel's soul intwining with the doors preasure.

Lesson: Art Of Death Balrog_by_Ironshod

Nyx twists her self around looking towards the classroom that exploded, knowing exactly who could have done that "Ziel..." lowering her face, placing her gentle snow white fingers against her waxed eyes, "Please becareful..."

Dross stands in the oblivion that is called a part of the Dogma Rift, causing a entire room to appear as the unnatural wave lanegths swift and twist together causing a reality to form and allow life to stay there, for a limited time. "There....This should be adiquate..."

landscape
Lesson: Art Of Death Steampunk-landscape
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lesson: Art Of Death Empty Lesson: Art Of Death

Post  naOmi Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

"So that's his son Lord Dross was talking about.." Whispers to herself, glare down at Zeil then dissappears in the blackness of the doorway after he did, the entire room to appear as the unnatural wave lanegths swift. She stands there with the other obivous students ready for the challage to begin.

"Running from death huh? Sounds.." She paused, moves some of her hair away from her dark pink eye shimmering to the light. "..not much of a challanging to me."

Her skin begin to turn pale, tlits her head to the side as she stands there.
"Hmph.." Her voice dull down, looks at Dross diection with empty glowing eyes. Shiki trying to show herself to everyone, leavinig Hikari soul behide for a while.

Lesson: Art Of Death 360931
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenMarionette Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Heart walked down the halls, passing students, not even bothering to engage in conversation with any of them. She had a lesson to get to, not stand around chattering and gossiping about nonsense. The raven haired girl rarely, almost never spoke, not to anybody, it was always another to speak for her, one that undestood her mind and heart, not some incompetant fool who thought they knew. A distasteful look appeared on her deathly pale face, she hated those fools, always speaking like they knew every damn thought in her mind, as if they knew what she thought and felt... poor unfortunate fools.

Lesson: Art Of Death 719003322_1692536

She looked again at the other students whilst she walked, a lot of the girls seemed to be attempting to impress someone with their attires, it wasn't that hard to figure out who. She merely sighed, moving her long side pony tail over her shoulder. Disgusting...

Finally reaching the classroom, her hands held each handle to her marionettes, who appeared like any other, just still and silent. Each contrasted each other, there was one with white hair, rather angelic, and the other had black, quite dark with stitches closing her lips. In her usual attire, Heart walked into the room, her eyes seeming tired as always, though she was well rested. She made no eye contact with anyone and soon took her seat at the back.
BrokenMarionette
BrokenMarionette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Shadow King stared after Ziel and cried out, in his metallic voice, "am not of darkness, fool. Shadows will always be one of the last to go. Even after you are dead and buried."

Shadow King could sense the eyes of the others staring upon him, for it was rare for him to speak more than a few words and even rare to speak to sentences.

What was wrong with him?

Virus giggled to herself
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 am

Mere voices echoed from the door way "You pathetic excuse of existance..." As the voice came from Zil of the other side of the door, "Enter if you dare...Dark boy.." The voice echoed with authority as well as an agressive tone, that could send shivers down the very soul. "If not, then be silent..." Two dark red eyes were seen for a few seconds behind that thick layer of darkness as is dissappears with screams of teror and suffering. "Death is waiting..."

Lesson: Art Of Death Naruto_Demon_Fox_style_eye_by_Gigahydra

Mere silence was next found by all students the doorway began to shiver and hands began to form in a pulling motion, as if to say "Your coming weither you like it or not". Faces of mouths and giggles sludged from the door, as if millions upon millions of eyes were staring at the students who stood on the other side, the gnashing of teeth, and sounds of claws scrapping down walls made the skin and surface crall.

Lesson: Art Of Death X2+Pride

Lesson: Art Of Death Thegate

"Come along students, we don't have all night!" Dross's voice this time echoed from the doors, "And Shadow...Even the Darkest of things, can be forced into nothingness...Want to see what I mean?" In a dareing sort of fashion a single white hand blurted out of the darkness as it was offering those whom dared to join them, in a hand to hand link. However his hand seemed to overpower the physical and soul form of the students he offered it to, just letting the chills and thoughts of the door unnerve them, Dross's hand was there to show them the way to Death.

"Don't be shy..." The air filled with heat and electricity as Dross's hand came closer towards his students.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenMarionette Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Heart's head raised from her desk, the voice caught her attention. "A-Angel... Di... a..." she said in a shuddery whisper, though there was no fear in her voice, more entrancement than anything, but of course, only a fool would think she was afraid, and sadly, everyone in this classroom was, they didn't know, then again, neither could they hear her. As soon as the words had escaped her though, the twin marionettes began to jerk and thrash to life, their bodies hung and they heads were unsupported, causing them to tilt to the side. Pulling up on the strings, Heart let them stand, controlling their hands to remain by their sides.

Lesson: Art Of Death Gothicwhitedoll

The white haired one's hand was soon brought to her face,
her head tilting to the side as if thinking whilst she gazed at the doorway with shadow rimmed lilac eyes,
her expression was blank yet at the same time thougtful.
"So... we are going in there, dear?" she spoke gently to Heart,
then looked over at her twin "Dia, are you ready?"

Lesson: Art Of Death Gothicblackdolll

With a sickening snap as if someone's neck had been violently broken,
Dia's head swiftly turned in the direction of her sister,
a wide twisted grin plastered her blackish stitched up lips.
"Secure her mind, lock her thoughts, yes?"
she smirked, her left eye twitched uncontrollably.

Angel nodded to her sister,
already knowing what she must do also.
"Yes, control the levels, make sure they're even,"
it was a burden indeed for her twisted sister,
yet Angel appreciated the effort her twin put into this.

"With pleasure, dear sister of mine,"
Dia's voice spoke in a natural hiss,
like acid burning into flesh,
however, a slight irritable look appeared, she sighed
"though I must admit, insanity is so much fun..."

Angel sighed shortly after,
her head shaking in disdain.
"Indeed it is for you, but she needs no distractions,
understand?
" she said with a hint of authority in her gentle tone.

With Dia's final groan, Heart picked the two up, allowing them to rest on her shoulders, much like an angel and devil on your shoulder metaphor. With silence and haste, Heart moved nearer to the front of the class, ever so closer to the nightmarish door. A horrific scream bellowed out of the door which created a slight burst of wind which soon slid the band holding her hair up off, unleashing her long raven unkempt locks. Her eyes opened slowly as they had closed when the scream began, she looked to her left at Dia, then to her right at Angel, they seemed unafraid and determined to enter the door with their manipulator.

Lesson: Art Of Death Shadowjjj

She was now standing right outside the door, the ghostly hands reached out to her, some even brushed against her face, another hand wrapped itself around her wrist, then another snaked its way around her legs, impatiently wanting her to let darkness take her, embrace her in its deathly embrace. There was a twinge in her heart, and a sharp pinch in her mind, courtesy of Angel and Dia, she looked at them both once more before finally walking into the door, her form slowly began to disappear, the last thing seen was her turning to the other students and staring at them until she was finally gone from their sights.
BrokenMarionette
BrokenMarionette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Shadow King strides follow towards the open doors. The eyes from within watching him as he press his metallic hand upon the black marble door. "You seem distance,"Silent Killer internal system speaks to Shadow King in his mind, unhearable to all but Shadow King.

"Just.... Remembering," Shadow King replies out loud.

"Do you fear death?"Silent Killer asks.

Lesson: Art Of Death Dimens10

Shadow King turns his gaze to the opening, the eyes forever unblinking, staring back at him from inside the darkness. Remembering when he last was here, remembering he left his last vessel there when he escaped. He wondered if it was still here, waiting for him in valley of souls that lie beyond that fresh hold.

Lesson: Art Of Death Ed-and10

"Do you fear death?" Silent killer repeats the question.

"Never," Shadow King finally replies out loud. Removing his metallic hand from the door and offering it, open palmed to the opening. Thousands of hands reaching out to him. grabbing his scarfs and robes, accidentally pulling them off, revealing Shadow Kings metallic skeleton like vessel, to all to see.

Lesson: Art Of Death Necron11

"Death knows me, well," Shadow King adds. His motored power metal cheeks rising, pulling his metallic jaw up as if he was attempting to smile. Shadow King strides forth, across the fresh hold, into the darkness. The eyes pairing off and binding with with pairs of eyes, as black bodies of human size and form, greet Shadow King. As they lay black arms across his metallic shoulders, hands reaching out to quickly and gently shake his empty hand, white hollow teeth filled smiles passing him by. The souls of the dead welcoming one of their own back into the valley.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Virus watches her fellow students been welcomed into the darkness by thousands of hands. She skips forward upto the opening. Stops and sticks her head in after her fellow students. "Hello, isn't anyone going to greet me to?" shes says into the nothingness. Seeing the eyes stare back at her. but no hands reaching out to bring her in.

"Hmm... What does a girl got to do to get noticed?" She says, leaning back. "hehehe, hey boys, look out, cause am coming. hehehe." She enters, wriggling her hips as she goes, carrying her two tommyguns at her sides.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

Looking from one side to anouther, Ziel looks intently on the surroundings, grand shrouds of marbal surounded in guilded pillars of white and black. As if in a world that first came into existance, Lord Dross could be seen at the far end of this hall way. Sitting on a grand throne with a glass full of black liquid. It swearled round and round pulling the flavor from the solusion that was mixed as a drink.

Ziel merely stares at his father with a questioning look, and yet a threatening eerie wave blew between them both, Ziel looking the part of an unamused young and rebeliouse teenager, and Dross the father whom sits there, a gentle smile across his deathly white face and bringing the drink to his lips taking a sip.

"What is this place?" Ziel asked in a demanding tone. "Don't you like it?" Dross replying the hallway that also seemed morphed into a ballroom began to take full colour, the walls of the roombegan to ragged down and turn into a goth like creation, the same shape and manifestation came over the rest of the area, the windows, the floor, the decoration and even the throne on what Dross sat on.

All turned out to be in the view of a old fashioned gothic castle.

Lesson: Art Of Death 0201_castleinterior

Ziel stands on the far end of the room, the entrance point where the studence would enter. "So now we face Death?" Dross's tone changes from his questioning. "Do You Fear Death?" Ziel stands in a manor of defience to his father looking to the side. "Any existance whom says they do not fear Death, should be slaughtered...No one can escape it, and to meet ones end to the climax of their life....That would be the only bravest time to say you do not fear Death..." He looks towards his father with the expression of mere anger and fustration.

"But Ziel...My dear boy, you never answered my question...Do you fear Death?" His voice echoes through out the room with the same smile that hides the darkness that awaits the others and his own son.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm

"Do you fear Death?" Shadow King repeats the question to Zeil, as he appears right behind him, like a metallic grey shadow that he was.

Striding forth round Ziel, Shadow King takes up a spot to Zeil's right. Staring at Headmaster Dross on a throne, he never seen before. But Shadow King didn't care for the changes made here, for as turn his sights to the walls in hopes to see something. Noticing the walls to be alive, with the souls of dead drifting up and down inside them.

Lesson: Art Of Death Wallof10

Shadow King continued to scan the walls for his former vessel. "Its somewhere here," Shadow King says silently in his mind to the internal computer.
"Your not planning to leave me for your old self now are you?" speaks the internal computer. "No, no. Just to say goodbye," Shadow King answers it silently.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 am

Ziel looks to one side towards shadow with a deathly glare. "Considering I will become one of Death's chosen one day, I'll have to meet Death before any choices are made about either fearing Death." He turns his attention to Shadow with a perked brow. "But I'm guessing you've already met Death, just not in the way my father will force on us today" he turns his sights back to his father.

Disappeared from the sights of the two students that made it through the door, Lord Dross walks across the the balcony line on the upper level looking towards to many, many doors that suddenly appear. "Seems that the day will begin dear students, in each door." He stops to lean foward, over the balcony looking towads his son and Shadow continuing his conosation. "You will find a challenge of sorts, three challenges that will test your emotionaly, physicaly and mentaly" He stops as a sudden Gust of wind explodes from one of the doors, slicing the side of Ziel's cheek and a gash that headed towards Shadow's metallic arm.

Lesson: Art Of Death 5970243826_c938feb43c

He stands there, black blood running down his cheeck, silent. You could see the sheer fustration he had endured from his fathers games, and the pleasure that would come to overcome then and se his father stumped by his impressivness. He would once again have to do this, just to shut his father up. "Seems the hunt is on then?" His tone was simple and remarks his own fathers voice for foolishness.

(Ziel's current form)
Lesson: Art Of Death Soul_eater_by_nairchan

"Ohh? So be it, but a word of warning. A prize you all hold dearly to, will be taken today students IF you didn't understand or learn anything from todays lesson...If you did, then you'll keep what belongs to you . Please be prepared to defend your treasure with your life." A mere smile comes to his face, as he tilts his head to the side. "Good luck".

(One of the Doors)
Lesson: Art Of Death Tumblr_ll1lgqse981qznt2yo5_500

(Millions upon millions of doors, double doors, fortress to pesent, futuristic to old fashioned doors appeared, like reality from the past present and future all gathered to this perticulare spot)

"Choose wisely..."

Ziel looks to one of the doors that resemble the fortress in his forest. "Hmmmm...Hey?! Can we enter the same door as each other and work with each other?!" He shouts towards his father.

"The possibilities are endless, the rules are. There are no rules when it comes to the doors and partnership, but the worlds beyond that...Is a different subject indeed."

"Hmph....Food for thought then..."
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 pm

As Shadow King stared at the doors that had appeared around him, he over turned Headmasters Dross words in his mind. For he knew somewhere behind one of these doors, he will be forced to face the fragment of his dead past, the human vessel he once wore. The thought troubled him alittle, as he never truly expected to come back here like this.

Turning to Zeil, he Shadow King gestures a swiping arm to the doors. "Share or go?" Shadow King asks in his usual short sentences.

If Death will tempt him back into its fold, at least he will offer it a juice sarifice in the process.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Ziel walks foward, shattering the door infront of him into tiny blisters, they explode and bash against the metal of Shadow king. A tone suncken under his breath, he looks to one side for a moment saying. "Your choice..." Returning his reply.

He walks towads the Hell like gate with the bodies of humans (Put in thier rightful place) grabbing towards the skies with fear-like faces. Ziel opens the door, the cracks of the floor shred even more and open in a horrid appearance.

"Time to go..." Ziel shaters and dissappeares in the shadow of the doors.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum