The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arts Of Death

2 posters

Go down

Arts Of Death Empty Arts Of Death

Post  KriiVanWinters Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Hello dear students, and today I'll be teaching a night class, considering it is the perfect time and place. We will be learning the many ways of Death, how to inflict Death on your foes, how to stop Death from hunting you...And perhaps to the one who shows the most promise, how to cheat Death its self...

The class will be held at the top of the left tower, where the lighting strikes are more frequent. You may even see a new type of ceature today is you survive long enough...So dear students, if you are interested please tell me which student will be participating...

P.S If you are a female, please wear tight pink panties...It is a better view for me...

Before
Arts Of Death Remiq.net_274

After
Arts Of Death Nosebleed-1
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Arts Of Death Empty Re: Arts Of Death

Post  naOmi Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

"I will participate.."

She lower her voice as she enters the classroom, finally found a class with a teacher. She sits in a seat infront of the class with her arms and legs crossed, showing alittle of her gray/pink strip panties. "When we gonna start?.." She sighed, starts to feel uneasy in the room.
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down