The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Empty Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME.

Post  BLACK.CAP Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:31 am

As you enter the class the first thing that you see lies perfectly centered upon the desk, in fact they lie on all the desks in the room, what they seem to be are game packs just lieing there with a blue standby screen, the next thing you notice is the doctor, he's sitting down with his eyes closed and mouth wide open, as if he's asleep, then you realise that he is asleep, then as if he was being shouted at he jumps up does a flip in the air and lands straight and centered in front of his desk, as if someone is there next to him he glares at his left, the he look at us.

"Time to start kids"

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Empty Re: Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME.

Post  BLACK.CAP Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 pm

"Please kids sit down but dont touch the pack."

Looking at the kids a smile creeps across my face.

"This lesson will be easy, for me that is, because all i've got to do is sit hear and wait for you to die or win."

I see a lot of puzzled faces around the class so i'll explain.

"i'll explain kids, the thing in front of you is a Game Pack, it works by sucking you inside and working a programme with you as the main character, normaly the story would be set out before you start playing or rather training but i've edited the packs, what I mean is instead of it being set before hand, as soon as you enter the pack it will take your worst fears and your greatest foes and set you in a rather simple world with all its strengths and weaknesses and well all you have to do is dominate it, sounds simple right well there are some little problems with the pack."

First of all is this if you die in the game world you die end of no second chances and second is the timing, every one hour in the game is a minute out in the real world so all you have is 4 days in the game, 4 days to win, 4 days to dominate, good luck kids."

And with that I turn my back to the class and press the button, when I turn back all I see are empty chairs and just the game packs saying start game.

"O AND REMEMBER KIDS, THIS IS YOUR WORLD I HAVE NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER, this should be fun."

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Shadow King turns round and wonders where the class room had vanished. He remembers what the Doctor said about he and his classmates would be transported to a world to defeat their greatest foes and fears. Scanning across his fellow classmates, Shadow King wondered what were his classmates greastest foes and fears, for he knew his quite well.

He had only two foes and one of them was currently present. For he and his fellow classmates stood in a desert like opening, sand everywhere to the eye could see, and high above in the sky, nine suns. Each one of a different colour.... And not one sign of a shadow, not one dark spot or hide hole of darkness. The light of an endless day surrounded them all.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Pitchb10

For sunlight of the other realms was one of Shadow Kings greatest foes. And yet Shadow King was thankful for both the robe, ragged cloth, goggles and metallic robot body, he resided in, or else he would have died in seconds of being here.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Shadow10

As for his second greatest foe, he searched the heads of his classmates for a second time but could not see him anywhere. Could it be Shadow King had only one foe? Or was it possible that with the fact his fellow classmates were here too, that all had become his greatest foes? And as he leaned on his staff thinking, he wondered that if this was true, would it be any bad to annoy his greatest fear and reveal his true form?

Somehow his mind wondered back to the fact his classmate were here and there were nine different coloured suns... Maybe some of them become weak under a different sun. He decided to wait, see and hope that each of the others greatest fears and foes will wipe them out first before he considers them all a greater danger to him.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Walking through a slimed path of muck, grease and the smell of death. Ziel looks from one side to anouther wondering what place he had appeared on, taking in the smell of destruction, hatred and vanquished innocents as well as warriors. He finds himself on the edge of a city, looking towards the flames that burned brightly in the backgrounds. The screaming, shouting and gun fire, crunching of bones and the slicing of flesh can also be heard.

"What in the hell...." Looking up towards the black clouded skies that sickly wondered over this raging battle ground, burning skulls lodged onto the cracks of walls and buildings burned brightly in a hellish blue, there mouths opening and closing as Ziel walked passed them. He wondered what this place was where he appeared to be and what the surroundings gave way to, then he heard it a cry that was echoed in the distance and a cry as screaming of a demonic sort could be heard in the brink of destruction.

"Leave him alone!" A females voice sounding powerful yet reluctant, Ziel rushed around the corner to see the old fort from where he always stood upon. The fort of his grand father from the Dogma wars that continued in this time. "Mother!" The sounding of his voice had no effect on the time that took place in that instance.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Cryinggirl

"Damn it!" Watching the fort burning in a great fire, Ziel shakes his head and suddnely in a great burst of speed blasts towards the entrance of the fort. "I refuse to lose you this time!!!"
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 pm

As Shadow King watched his fellow students, he couldn't help checking his internal clock systems. The read out scrolls across his eyes the moment he thinks about it.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Images10

He had been here for hours now, and nothing seem to be happening.

"As I walk through the valley of Shadow and Death," I voice speaks, slivery and full of warmth. I know it well.

I turn and look just in time to see the light beam burst through my fellow students. Students that were nothing but sand statues. Fakes.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 225px-10

I bearly dodge the attack, as my robes set alight as I dive left. Rolling to my feet, I aim and fire back. Several contrated bolts of black energy fly in his direction. He dodges too. Seems we're to far to strike a clean hit. He knows it too. As he smiles, and makes the sign of the cross with his white glove hand. His black robes untouched and his spiked up hair. He draws blades from his hands and charges forth at me.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 18297110

I ready myself.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Eva-un10

I will not be defeated again. I swing forth and step, he dodges and rotates into a counter attack. I seen it before, and was ready to drive a right jab to his face. One of his blades scrathes across my metallic rib. As he beigns to stumble back from the fist to the face, I quick act and grab his out stretched wrist, before swinging the staff down, like a club. Breaking the bones in his left arm.

He smiles, instead of scream. "Strike me down, and I will rise up more powerful," he says.

one of the ends of my staff was pointing in his face. I channelled my hate for him down through the staff and out the end. I blast purest darkness striked and tore into his very being. "Rise up from that," I gnarl at the corpse in hand. I let it drop.

Realising that was to easy. Realising that was how I wanted to trully finish that foul priest if I see him again. Realising this game was superior fauled.

I look up to the sky, expecting to the Doctors face peering down at me. I couldn't see him, but I could sense somewhere he was nearby.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 939310

What else was fauled? The suns couldn't touch me, while I exist in this metal shell. With the sandy landscape it didn't matter, for I rarely eat or drink. What else was fauled? I turn and headed out to search for whatever was met to be here to trully test my skills.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Joshni10
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Staring towards the shattered remains of what was left of that balcony, Ziel fell to his knees with blood red tears running down his face, "No damn it!!" Smashing his hand against the floor as it easily crummbles and cracks under his strength. "Why the Hell did this happen!!!" He yells out towards what was once a pure fortress and brandished for it's titan like look, now it rests in ruins, flames and lighting struck around the once proud fortress with the black skies swollowing the view from a birds eye view.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Pic%20Fortress%20of%20Ultimate%20Darkness%20greathall%20lightning

Getting to his feet, suddnely in a up-roar he dashes out to what was left of the balcony scanning the area, "Where are you! I know your out here!" With his sudden violent blood red eyes that burned with the horror and revenge that could match even his grand fathers strength. The very program that kept Ziel in this game began to faulter in cerain aspects.

Suddenly a giant ray of light blasted from the grounds of the fortress, showing a pure energy that purified the sight of the sides of the fortress. "Gah....What..." In shock as well as pain from this holy aura, Ziel backed off slightly to find himself in a great presence that was very well known amoungst the minions of Hell as well as Heaven and Earth, "Of all the beings...It had to be you..." With this holy entity rising up, the thunder storms clashing around this being with light engourging from it's body.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. P1020425

"Jubileus...."

This Titan endowed with the body of a young beautiful woman, her pure face wrapped under pure glisening Marble stone, her eyes slowly opening to look down to Ziel. Her one hand that was the size of half the fortress gently placed amoungst Ziel's face.

In a soft, Heavenly, enchanting voice. "Dear child of creation, even if you are one of the children of the forsaken, you must accept my judgment." Ziel lashing out to her singer, Jubileus pulls her hand back placing it against her chest, with a light smile and one opened eye that shimmered a ocean sky blue. "Go back to your damned realm of light!" A bolt of red lighting struck Jubileus's chest causing her to banishment from the NetherWorld for a time. Before she dissappeared one word uttered from her mouth.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Lightning-bolt-picture-1

"Beloved..." As her smile dissappeared in the clouds of the Realm, even if it was a game Ziel new the threat was very real and extremely destructive towards those whom attend the Academy. "I can't wait to see you in reality..."

Turning away with his anger subsiding, he ponders on a thought that may have changed everything earlier, "If I thought...I woul not have stood a chance....Hmmmm..." From outside the game, the reality that kept Ziel in began to shimmer and shake as the disruption that could not contain his anger let alone his aura for long, began to rip "The Game" apart from the outside, looking up he looks towards the torn skies. "Hmph.."

KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Sand, more sand and even sand.... Oh and as Shadow King looks behind theres even more sand.

Shadow King had been walking for ages. The hydrodics of his metallic robot shell, could keep on going, never rusting. But he finally stops, and looks up. The nine suns still shine down on him, in their muilt-coloured numbers. Was he following the suns? why had they not set yet?

A wind blows in and blows away his tattered robes and scarfs. He doesn't care. Its the voice that speaks on the wind, that says "Don't you want to know where you are?" thats what gets his attention. He turns and faces the wind.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Necron10

"Where?" Shadow Kings robotic hollow voice rings out.

The voice doesn't answers back. There isn't anyone there. Just sand, endless sand.

Where? Indeed. The doctors game reacted to the greatest fears and foes imaginable. Yet Shadow King has never been to a planet with nine suns. So if this place existed, where was it?

"Its Solaris," That silvery warming voice finally says.

Shadow King turned to find he was there again, that crazied priest. Drawning electric from the air around him, almost like he was feeding himself with the electricty.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Alexan10

"Solaris doesn't exist anymore, of course. Not after you came here," the priest says with a wicked smiles. "But you wouldn't remember that.... would you?"

Shadow King aims once more and fires a dark burst at the priest. He doesn't dodge. Instead takes the blow and disintregates back into the sand. His laughter hanging on the wind. Who was he?
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 am

Looking down t one side, with his gaze locked to the ground that now began to rise in thick ice and crawl across the floor. A boiling hot anger that came from Ziel now froze to a cold and emotionless as if nothing in the world held him to this plain of existence. He walked towards the edge of the balcony that stood in ruin and in a twisted form. Looking up, his blood red eyes slowly fickle down to an ocean light blue that sparkled an enchanting colour that could sweep the feet of any female.

“Why...Why did it have to be you?” A tear ran down his face, it suddenly stopped in its tracks, freezing up and crackling away in the wind that now blew against Ziel’s skin gently, the ice that echoed from his very being spread out across the fortress engulfing it into a frozen Hell that shimmered deathly spikes that cracked from the surface of the ice that now inhabits this once great fortress, regardless if it is a game or not.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 350px-Superman_fortress_of_solitude

“To be free...” With cold tones echoing from his voice and slipping into the wind, Ziel turned around walking across the hollow halls of the fortress, the sound of breaking and forming ice shimmered through the halls from where Ziel had been walking this entire time. Hearing the sound of skates and a zoom that blast straight past him. Ziel with a shocked look on his face looks towards the female that skated past on roller blades, seeing the goggles that were strung tightly to her hair that came shoulder in length, “Hey watch it...”

With a sense of security and reality in her voice, she turned her head only showing a part of her face, white skin, enchanting dark brown eyes, ruby red lips that tempted all along with the expression that could open a person’s deepest darkest secrets completely. Her pink hair flickered to one side as she raised a brow to Ziel suddenly disappearing in the distance of the darkness of the fortress. “How can she skate...And not fall...” Snapping out of the trance she placed on Ziel, he suddenly dashes after her with many, many questions warping around his head, a music that played in the distance came to light, as if in a game to chase a mere dream.

(Mystery Girl)
Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. International-scott-pilgrim-trailer-6_288x288

(Mystery Girl 2#)
Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Scott-pilgrim-ramona

Three words came from the darkness when Ziel slipped in after this mystery girl.

“Who....Are....You?”
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TempesT-RawR Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 pm

The female was flat on her face in mud. She got to her feet to see a world destroyed. She was in what once was columbus ohio of earth 22. But it was completely destroyed. The tall city buildings of the us 22 capital were broken, and stood upon them a tall, dark yet gleaming man. At 10 feet tall he floated above the buildings looking down at eve. A hysterical laugh from the dark one saw a wave of fire come at eve. Scared, she smacked the floor with her warp glove. This being a universe inside a universe fractured the game's system minorly. The fire disappeared through a crack. This game was going to need attending to.
TempesT-RawR
TempesT-RawR

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Feeling a crack on one of the packs I open my eyes.

"SCREEN"

With that a screen showing all the students shows up, thinking that the crack was from a extreme amount of power so I look straight to Ziel but he's only pushing the boundaries of that reality.

"so who was it if not him"

"Its her my dear"

Looking at the screen that she pointed too, the first thing I notice is the background.
"i know that place"

Looking for the cause of the crack within the game, I can see a glove turning on my blue vision I see the glove is made useing a design I created.

"what's going on"

Feeling a slight hint of regret I realise what this is.
"Home"

I can feel her eyes upon me.

"that is the first placed I destroyed"

A smile creeps across my face.

"The first place I dominated"

I feel a rush of happyness inside my body.

"We shall go my love we shall go"

And with that I close my eyes and enter the override code in my head and enter her game.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Shadow King sat, pondering over his last encounter. If Solaris was destroyed by him, how could he be here and be told by that annoying preist? This was met to be a game and yet all it was doing was playing him against himself and not its prime... He looks up and sees the crazied priest, standing there with his hands tucked away in his pockets, trying to avoid eye contact.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Images11

"I see your now getting it," he says in that warm silvery voice. "Your greatest foe was always yourself. Unfortantly for you are last encounter left both of us broken and defeated." The priest stares down at his hand which starks and fizzed. "Of course am not completely here."

"How?" Shadow King questions him.

The priest laughs, and wipes a tear. "How? I just said. We're the same person, the same being, the same." Shadow King uses his staff and rises to his feet. He didn't like the answer he was been given, but then again, it could be logically purpose. If this was him, then they indeed could share a bond that might be enhance by the games intenal programming. But it isn't logical for there to be two of him. Shadow King shakes his metallic skull like head. "Unless," Shadow King finally says. He looks up at the priest. "Mirror Realm."

The priest claps, "Well done, now you get it." He smiles. "I knew you get there in the end, though I very much doubted it with all those short answers you give. you really should talk more."

Shadow King swings his staff round in a volient swing. The priest steps just out of his reach and laughs. "Did I hit a nerve in that tin bucket, you now reside in?"

"You," Shadow King says, as he steps, "Will", he reaches out, "Die", he grasps the priest neck in his metallic fingers, "Blaze!"

The priest smiles, "So you finally remember my name."

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Alexan11

A bright light burst forth and knocks Shadow King back, forcing him to release Blaze. He slides back and comes to a stop several feet away. Blaze stands there laughing his head off, drawing out his blades of pure light once more. "You want to know something funny, Shadow?" Blaze says. "Though am not really here, this virtual game world has created the prefect vessel for me to destroy you. Because I can keep on coming back, and back, and back some more. Never tiring, never dying. Unlike you, well if you die here, its game over." "Wrong," Shadow King announces back. "What?" Blaze replys.

As the light around Shadow King fades, as darkness slowly creeps out of the thin cracks between his plates. Shadow King realises, that this is just a game, his being his pure shadow and darkness. To be release is to free of this pathic game, and stop Blaze in his tracks. Blaze realises what Shadow king was attempting and charges forth. But to late as Shadow King strikes the ground with a dark energy blast.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. _necro10

knocking Blaze down with a sudden black spike of darkness. The robotic shell, slips backwards and collapses to the ground. As Shadow Kings true and mighty form is finally freed.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Shadow11

And with him, comes the darkness, the shadows, the blackness. As the sands vanish, swallowed in a sea of black. The suns crushed and die from existence. Nothing but totally blackness surrounds the two of them. And as the darkness wraps round blaze, croking him, tearing into him, he trys to scream. But fails to as his mouth bcomes drowned in it. Till he too his no more.

somewhere, outside Shadow Kings knowledge or sight, cracks begin to grow across the sphere of his game, as his darkness reaches out back into reality.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Crack_10
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 am

The young mysterious girl stops in her tracks, standing at the other side of the black hall, flickering her hair to the side and a smile appearing across her face. To what only Ziel could see as her face was only showing half of her appearance, she slowly turns to Ziel, her skates clattering across the brick layered floor with the echoed bangs bouncing off the walls.

“Don’t you think it’s time to get out of here? You know you could have done that all along right?” The girl crosses her arms seeming disappointed in Ziel, she rolls to the side leaning against a cracked wall, her hair flickering in the winds with her personal status telling Ziel that she must be a powerful person, or thing, where ever she came from.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. How-to-draw-ramona-flowers,-scott-pilgrim

Ziel staring towards this stunning creature that stood in his path, he walks towards her, his boots echoing across the floor sounding off violence as well as fear to any enemies. Apart from her, this particular female seemed fearless of anything, especially considering what he had done to a divine. Either she had skill to back up her confidence or she was just crazy and hides her emotions very well. In either case Ziel had an interest perked, he wanted to find out more but realizing this was just a mere game with no real morals or fragmentations bested in reality he merely walked past her.

A question escaped his lips as he turned to the side, staring upon her face with one red eye that seemed to want to rip something apart, “Are the people I meet in here, real in reality?” The girl lists herself from the wall, reaching her arms around his back towards his chest, and then presses herself against him. Her breasts feeling warm against his back.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 14

“Why don’t you leave and find out?” Ziel’s reply was simple and steady “Because I might not see you again”, the echoes of his voice left an eerie aura that remained in the halls, and the girl merely placed her head against his shoulder, harmless, pure and beautiful.

“It’s time to go, Ziel” Her hands lifted from his chest, turning away with a smile and the sound of her skates disappearing in the darkness. “Time, to go?”
Ziel seemed to question her last statement, in a sense if there was something or someone waiting for me outside. “I suppose so”.

Holding one hand out towards a wall, screeches of the outside world of the Nether World began to rip through this reality like a knife to butter.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Explosion

Finding himself sitting in his desk looking up to the ceiling, the lights of the room shot into his eyes as he lets out a groan, like he woke up. He finds his “Game” smashed from the rip through realities, still able to see the reality he came from. He saw the fortress and landscape eat it’s self into oblivion.

“Doctor...” He looks towards the doctor, a glint in his eye that said, “I’ll slaughter anyone who gets in my way”. He merely got up from his desk placing his bag over his shoulder walking towards the front of the class, “Please excuse me...I have to attend to some matters...”

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Ye_gl

Ziel, leaving the classroom left the very air powered with a flare of electricity that brought the area to life in a way. An aura tenses enough to be wary of.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 am

Watching Ziel leave the class, I make a note to give him a low grade for this part of the class, while yes its true he cant control himself it is still his fault for destroying my game with his excessive Aura, also feeling shadow king leaving the game I also make a note to grade him later.

Walking around earth 22 I feel nothing but excitement, blood runs dark red in the streets, skyscrapers fall and crumble, and standing or rather flying on top of the tallest skyscrapers was.

"me"

"THAT'S ME"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE"

Feeling outraged that this person thinks I am some kind of huge flying loon, I almost draw for her and redestroy this place, but that's when I see her kneeling there slapping the floor.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

The darkness calms the angry, the shadows wrap him, as Shadow King begins to take control again. His mind commands the endless shadows to bring him his shell and clothes. His lifeless robotic shell floats forth to him. He strenchs out to touch it. He never saw before the metallic plate across the second rib.

It read "Silent Killer, General of Dr Luke J. Whitefiend 13 Core regiment of Earth22."

Shadow King thinks to himself, how the doctor created this fine machine, not knowing it had become such a prefect vessel. But will the doctor want it back? Shadow King ponder this as he slipped back into the metallic shell, regaining control of its wired systems. Flexing a metallic hand, he wonders if the Doctor was watching, as he could not feeling the presence of those eyes anywhere. Did his darkness and shadows, cloud his actions from the Doctor?

As Shadow King thought about it, he reached out and tears the metallic plate free. Wheter or not the Doctor could see, Shadow king wasn't going to give up his vessel.

His robes gather around them, as his shadows help him redress his robotic his shell. Once again hidden under layers of cloth, he turns and reaches out, summoning with the magnetic controls built into his metallic hand, his staff. Which flys to him swift and unchallenged by the blackness. He was ready to leave.

And yet he continued to think of why the Doctor would create such a weapon as this robot.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Ball_o10

Unknown to Shadow King, the shadows created from his release of his true form had now reached out of the game and back into the reality. Taking form of his thoughts without his acknowledgement, the shadows reachout across the class. Slowly following Zeil as he leaves the class, unnoticed by the Doctor and his beloved weapon at his desk. Responding to the Doctors weapons words, the shadows reach out for another students game orb.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Supers10

A light appears to Shadow King in the distance. He compares the shadows to thrust in forth towards it, in hopes to see what the Doctors game will offer to him next. As he enters the light, it brightens for a second, before he finds himself surrounded by electric, wires and armoured plates.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Untitl11

Shadow King remembers this place well. Its where he first found his robotic shell, trapped in this device, whatever it is. And down there, below him was... The Doctor. Shadow King didn't realise he had met the Doctor before. But as the eletric flows into his robotic flesh, he realised possibly why. As the pain comes sharply. He nearly died and binded himself to this shell to survive. The pain of death overcomed the pain of the bond. But between the two he never took any notice of his surroundings. Not till now.

Down below, the Doctor was saying something to a woman, who seem to smile up at Shadow King. She even winks at him, as if she can see him looking down at her.... was she the true form of the doctors beloved weapon?

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Untitl12

They both turn and leave as the darkness begin to shake and dust falls passing by. but the pain of the eletric becomes in toxicating as Shadow King slips out of coniousness
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Waking up again Shadow King, discovers himself outside in another landscape he knows. Ruins of skyscapes and builds litter the land. He stood high above it all on a skyscape, that seem to have not been touched.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Untitl13

Shadow Kings robotic systems begin to scan and detacts at least five other life forms. one was a fellow student of his, and two were.... the Doctor? As shadow King scan the two Doctors, he discovered one was the past and pretty much part of the game, while the other was his teacher. And as he scan, he detacted that both Doctors weapons had taken the form of snakes and were stare right up at him.

Shadow King realised then he wasn't still playing the game set by the Doctor and had somehow transfered into his fellow students game. A game that seem to play in not only his past but the Doctors too. Realising this Shadow King decided that in till this game came to an end, he had no choice but stay and watch from a far. Besides if anything bad happens, he now had shadows to materilise out off. Though where they would take him, did kind of worried him.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 am

Gaining the permission of his father, Ziel also enters the young female’s game, to find shadow king and the good doctor's forms intact. Standing from a far watching the steps that took place in this labarinthiam of a mystery, Ziel merely tilts his head to one side placing his hand towards his chin, the dust crackling with smoke, slowly rising towards the skies with Ziel feeling a edge to this landscape. It felt like it suited him in more than one way.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Ruined_city_w

Feeling the dust and sand flicker up, a sense of uncertainty crawled up Ziel’s spine, as if to say something either interesting of dangerous was going to take place here. Sitting down taking in the entire area and knowing all essences, physical manifestations, Auras as well as presence was in his grasp. Ziel could keep up with everything and every ones movements with ease.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 700088-wanderer__50__super

Tactical positions opened themselves like a book to Ziel, taking the high ground as a tactical advantage, looking towards the confrontation of the Doctors, the female and Shadow king. Ziel concealed his presence to a masterful degree, seeming non-existent until the time came. However not caring to be seen in person was a different matter to Ziel’s mind, those who take the time to look, would be able to notice him. And without a care him able to notice them immediately.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 89560-bigthumbnail

Releasing a sigh as well as shaking his head, Ziel kneels down on the side of a tall broken, rundown and ruin like building. Crippled, crushed on either side and unstable, extremely hard to balance on without the entire foundation giving way at any moment, it took extreme lengths for any un-natural being to take a place upon here. But to Ziel, sitting on here was like lying on grass, simple. He merely was perking an interest due to the aura he left behind, noticing that the Doctor as well as Shadow King appeared into this game. And wanted to know what was so important, perhaps he could finally get into a fight. Or perhaps a deeper meaningful purpose that Ziel waited for something to start.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 554273-20090406153907

“It begins, right?” Turning his head to one side, a eerie grin appeared on the corner of his mouth.

A shadow engulfs a gigantic part of the landscape behind Ziel, wiether it is a mere game or not. The creature that holds no bound to this world or the next, glides behins Ziel sitting down, with it's head hanging over the young man. It's figure nearly impossible to see due to the smoke, and crackling fires that boiled under thick layers. However to the eyes that could not summon such a creature, it's presence remains unknown. Merely invisible to say the least, however giving off a eerie feeling that something, or someone watches.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Destroyerdragon_full
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TempesT-RawR Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

"What did you say..?" she questioned, a long silence breaking out as the being attacking changed. It became The Doctor.

"you killed him? You're the one i've been searching for all this time!" she said, her cheeks a shade of crimson as she clenched her dirt, her teeth grinding against eachother. She stood up straight, regaining what little posture she had, in one fluid motion after; slipping her pistol out shaking it with all her anger as she pointed it in the doctors direction. It shaped into a massive mechanical cannon, pushing her backwards as it shot a beam of energy larger than a usual in height and width, that shot in a straight line straight into the doctor.
TempesT-RawR
TempesT-RawR

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Playing no mind to the blast about to hit him, the doctor looks at the doctor, a smile creeps across each of there faces.

At almost the last second the real doctor speaks.

"GHOST PROGRAM 3"

And with that the blast was gone.

The other doctor claps with a slow dull tone, and a soilly across his face.

"thank you me"

With that he speaks again.

"cage program 2"

And with that all beings apart from the two doctor's are consumed into a cage.

"Please kids dont try and escape, this is for own protection" both doctors speak in unison.

And with that they both leap into the hands in fists shouting. "SAISHO WA GUU, JANKENPON"

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Spending half of his life caged and imprisoned by his father, Ziel thought to himself of the nerve this mere teacher had to have him contained. Feeling pains of rage that began to spread through out his body as well as a sense of his own pride, Ziel places a gentle touch on one side of this cage feeling the intensity on what holds him, however saying to himself "Childs play..." He knew blasting this insegnificant cage would force this program to collapse, and thus the interest that led him back here.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Guypr

(Ziel's Aura Beginning to rise)
Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Blue-aura

Sitting down, crossing his arms his aura as well as physical power began to grow at a rappid rate, this was only due to this new found annoyance of the doctors actions, closing his eyes and lowering his head. He knew he would have to find a way to calm down, however his soul and body demanded other wise, "Damn you Dross..." Keeping a tight grip on the other arm keeping both arms crossed.

Opening his eyes, turning to the side he noticed the pet that stayed behind him before was not bound by the laws of this nature or the next, thus allowing it free passage. "There there boy, I'll be out soon" The beast seeming alert not from the foolish doctors actions but the intensity that grew from Ziels being. "You would hate it too if someone wanted you locked up huh?" Ziel stroking his pet on the side of his head.

(One of Ziel's Pets)
Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. 12835161888711

"Ziel.....All you are...Is a empty puppet.." The voice echoed and repeated it's self in Ziels mind, like a ghost whispering down a hall, or eerie voices stroking gently across the wind just to get the message to a person. Not only rage that began to creep up Ziel, but a fear. A fear that couldnt be processed in a mere game, or a vitual reality. Instead it was a indiscribable force, a force that even Lord Dross was weary of.

"Hey..." Looking towards the doctors, could you hurry this up. Before this game collapses..." Sounding out of character and nearly emotionless, however confidence and a sense of evil filled his words. Standing up behind the foundation that caged him, Ziel kept his arms crossed slouching foward, as if waiting for something.

KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:26 am

"PAPER BEATS ROCK"

And with that I send a punch straight into the fakes face, it sends him flying into the nearist skyscraper snapping it in half.
"I wonder if you have..."

And as if my question was answered for me he walk's out unharmed without a mark on that handsome face.

"UNFAIR YOU'VE GOT A SHIELD AS WELL"

He looks at me and smiles.

"THAT'S NOT ALL I'VE GOT OF YOUR'S Dr Luke J. Whitefiend"

I flinch for two reasons first I hate my full name and second if he has her then I might not win this.

"NASH-KA"

He screams it and there she is as beautiful as ever in his arms, But that's not my wife my wife is right next to me looking as shocked as ever.

"WELL COME AT ME DOCTOR"

I wont move not from fear but from anger.

As he leaps towards me my anger becomes unstable I can feel it ripping the structure of the game in two the closer he gets to me the stronger my anger gets.

As he swings his swords to me I raise my hand and grab her by the side and in one swift movement I break her in half taking the half I hat I swing it with such force and such hatred it shatter's his shield and chop off his head.

As I do that its starts a delete program and a wave of programing washes over the game it avoids hitting the students in the cages just about, when it finishes the game looks deathly white sickly so.

"WE NEED A EXIT"

As the exit program starts to work I notice I still have half of her in my hand.

"be at piece"

And with that she shatte's and flys away like dust.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 am

From where he sits crossed-legged, with his staff across his legs, Shadow King watches the Doctors fight. Seeing the brutalite of the REAL Doctor's attack, Shadow King saw something unquie and interesting. So the Doctor is venerable to own his weapon.... Or is he venerable to her kind?

Shadow King ponders this as he watches the game slowly grow into a bright light. Hopefully the game was finally over
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 am

Taking a stand, with the program shattering into such horrid figments of fears washing over.The game tearing it's self apart, Ziel merely shatters his cage with hardly any effort at all, shrugging off the shards he looks at the rest turning his head from one side to anouther perking a brow.

"Time to go..."

Turning away, he takes a mount on his pet as smoke begins to rise from the background of the lasting whiteness, his pet begins to take his physical manifestation. Giant black smoking like beings, with molten rock, fire and droplets of water, vibrating at such a high volicity, it shimmers what left of the game there was. Only showing the smoke tht surrounds this beast, Ziel takes off shattering through the Exit of the game. Dissappearing the the sight of those who remain in the game.

"Interesting..."
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Program: Error
Reboot: Error
Exit: Activated

"What?" Shadow King says. He never heard this voice before, and what did it mean by exit activated?

To protect the survive of this unit, this unit must use whatever means to exit situation

"This unit?" Shadow King asks, noticing the remaining shadows of this reality, slipping through the protected bars of his cage. He could sense them coming to him, to help him, but yet Shadow King didn't summon them.

This unit is called Silent Killer 13

"I see," Shadow King replies. He was talking to the machine, but in his head. The shadows wrapping around him.

Do not worry. This unit does not wish to serve the Doctor. This unit wishes to continue its existence. The Doctor is not needed to achieve said process

"And me?" Shadow king asks.

You gave me life. You helped me escape this end. You have shown me reason. You deserve to live. My Master

"No master," Shadow King orders, "Co-exist, become stronger."

That is logical. Together we will achieve much

Shadow King nods, as the shadows absorb him and pull him down into them. Leaving the cage empty and untouched in the game. While the shadows that exist in reality, reform and shape. Then fade away, leaving Shadow King's robed form standing in the middle of the classroom.

Turning, Shadow king sees Ziel, waiting for everyone. Then the broken orb game that was his to play, smoking out black shades of shadow. Reaching out, Shadow King summons the shadows to him, empty the orb of his presence.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 pm

"Well that was fun wasn't it"

I stare at the class with a smile.

"But we shall never be doing that again EVER"

"Well not until I work out all the bugs"

With that the bell sounds.

"Well goodbye kids"

And with that I turn around open a hole within the wall and walk through it.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Shadow King attempts to leave the classroom, but before he can he steps on something. Looking down he discovers a broken hand mirror under his foot.

Lesson 2: DOMINATE YOUR GAME. Ie369-10

Reaching down to pick it up, he stares at it. It didn't seem normal, but he could not guess why. Placing the shattered mirror on a desk. He then leaves.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next