The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1: Area Domination

5 posters

Go down

Lesson 1: Area Domination Empty Lesson 1: Area Domination

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Three steps. Two steps. One step.

"YOU ARE MY CLASS"
Looking around at this class of stupid people I feel myself becoming stupified by there just blank faces.

"My name is Dr Luke J. Whitefiend, you may call me Doctor, Luke or J, never call me Doctor Luke or Doctor J or Mr Whitefiend because if you do." (Slight pause)
"I'll kill you"
"But sir i'm immoral"
I look at this inbred fool and a smile comes across my face.

"Ok, Ok Mr immoral" I have something for you"

I reach into my bag of tricks and take out a light blue cube

"hold this"

He takes it and holds it, and as both hands touch it the cube glows and the poof no more mr immoral.

Taking the cube into my hands "This is your home for the rest of time, or until I get bored of you, DO ANY OF YOU WANT TO CALL ME SIR well."

No response good.

"good, good now we'll start with the rules of my class any questions before I start".

BLACK.CAP

Re: Area domination lesson 1

KriiVanWinters Yesterday at 23:13

With Ziel staring directly at the Doctor, he tilts his head to one side with a light smile appearing at the corner of his outh. Thinking to himself "Indeed, hopefully he doesnt underestimate all of us..." As Ziel takes his position for class crossing his arms looking out of a paved window to the view of the grounds, looking back to the Doctor he then stands there silent and listening for any quetions.

looking around the class, seeing if I knew anyone that surrounded the room..

KriiVanWintersAdmin

Gentleman Joker Today at 0:34

Shadow King rises from the shadow behind a desk at the back of the classroom. Witnessing the Doctor tricking a foolish student into taking a cube and vanishing. If he could, Shadow King would have smiled. He was impressed, this Doctor didn't stand fools just like him. This lesson might be interesting, Shadow King thinks.

Gentleman JokerAdmin

BLACK.CAP Today at 2:35

"No nothing to ask, ok then well first are the rules"
Opening the bag of tricks I take out a whiteboard and a pen

"Rule 1, when you are in my class I own you, anything I do to you and I mean anything that thing is the right thing to do"

"Rule 2, my words, and the words of my love are law"

"um sir who is your love"

I really hate kids, really hate them.

I walk from the board towards him.

"My love is always around, always right next to me, always, and she can see you right now and she says you suck do you wish to meet her"

A smile comes across my face

"She want's to meet you"

You see to call her I have to use her name, and her name is Nash-Ka"

And with a big flash and a bang she came into my left hand.

"As beautiful as ever my dear now snake"

And with that she was gone, well not really gone just changed into what I asked her to be a snake, looking around at the class some are scared some are excited, but this one kid now just got bitten by a very poisonous snake.

"you'll soon die kid unless you do what ever I say understand"

He nods really slow.

"You see my love can turn herself into anything I want, and I use her at my will, she is always beside me no matter what so kids this is my love"

They look shocked as she slides up my arm and raps herself around my neck and then as fast as she came into there view she was gone.

The kid that was bitten is now stuck stiff to his seat, makes me smile. I make the walk back to the bored.

"Rule 3 I love cheaters what I hate is getting caught so if you cheat cover your tracks pretty well"
Looking around my class looks amused about this cheating line, like they think they can do it.

"And rule 4 to pass this class at anytime all you have to do is kill Lord Dross, then kill Mr Gentleman Joker, and then kill me. To be honest with you if you kill any of us at anytime i'll give you the code to rule a world.

The strong ones or rather the ones who think they are strong smile, but I smile harder. "lets get this class started kids".

BLACK.CAP

Gentleman Joker Today at 11:24

Kill Dross, Mr Gentleman Joker or the Doctor... Is he mad as Mr Gentleman Joker? Haha, but it would be interesting to see what everyone does, except everyone has bearly seen Headmaster Dross of late, Mr Gentleman Joker doesn't seem to be mortal or mentally stable, and as for the Doctor... Well he seems tricky as it is.

Shadow King enjoy the thought of seeing my fellow students being removed by these three teachers. Only fools would dare take this challenge without thinking about it. His father taught him to always be one with the shadow, always watching, learning all you can about your target before the strike.

Leaning back he rests his feet across the desktop. Still able to see the Doctor and... Ziel, three desks forward.

Shadow King wonder if killing Dross would lead some kind of respect from Ziel. He shakes the thought from his head. As he realises everyone would now be thinking this, which means when the headmaster returns, his going to be busy. Shadow King decides that he'll find a good spot to watch that series of attacks, later. First Area domination
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1: Area Domination Empty Re: Lesson 1: Area Domination

Post  BLACK.CAP Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 pm

"Now kids, i'm going to turn around and finish writing on the bored, that would be a wonderful time for you to come at me."

I turn around slow, making it look all dramatic and stuff. Now I can feel a few of the kids getting ready, the smart ones remember about my love and that she can see them and they hang back but the stupid ones, they start

"there coming honey"

Thank you dear

"CUT OF THE HEAD AND THE BODY DIES"

In big bold letters on the bored

A kid tries to stab me with something in my back, it feels heavy, interesting.

I keep talking

" When the head of almost anything dies the body will die too"

The kid keeps going and as he does I keep teaching.

"If you wish to control anything, the head is what you need to kill."

I should explain why i'm not dead

"kid i'm protected, by something i'd dont think you'd understand"

And with that I reach into my bag of tricks and withdraw another cube, he sees me drawing for something and he becomes scared I can feel him walking backwards, I turn and face him and I see what he was useing to stab me.
"Is that it, is that all you bring to kill me I AM A TEACHER not one of your friends"

A simple weighted switchblade a SIMPLE WEIGHTED SWITCHBLADE

"calm down dear he is just a kid"

Her voice always manages to calm me down, just like that. Now even if i'm calm now.

"you'll be dead now"

And with that I take the cube and hold it by its sides, and with a sound that Sounds like a pig being killed and then being reborn the cube opens, and as soon as this kid is seen by the beast he's gone and the cube closes.

"Now"

I flip the cube in my hands.

"anyone else"

I look around and see theses faces, stupid kids.

"Wanna stop me teaching."

I put the cube back into my bag, the beast has him now.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Shaking his head from one side to anouther, Ziel see's anouther act of (Superiority) In it's lowest form, taking a seat looking towards the front of the class, he places one hand under his head as his fingers gently tap against the surface of his table. Turning his head to the side staring outside the window, he can see the shattered and abandoned fortress from where he usualy hides out.

Having a slight day dream of the past when he and his sister as well as a few of his old friends (Whom have moved away from the NetherWorld into the Pexis) used to play, looking towards the forest that has grown around and almost over this fortress he perks a brow with a slight smile on his face. As a unstable power source of Aura regulates from his body as memory serves it where his mother dissappeared. Whispering lightly to himself "And that is where Dross's kingdom stops...."

With thunder and lighting suddnely striking outside with unnatural winds. Ziel snaps to the front of the glass as the eletrical systems of the Academy shut down, due to a lighting strike at the top of the housing generator where the power source is held.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Announcment from Lord Dross)

Hello there students, Dross here, unfortunatly there has been a eletrical cut so all power that is sampledthrough computers, eletrical door handling such as eletrical doors opening and closing as well as the lights. Basically anything eletrical that has been hooked up to the generator is down for the moment, we will do out best to get the power back. Up and running during the hour. Ohh and Ziel, please refrain from overflowing your Aura, it's causing quiet a stir. Thank you students, have a nice day.

(Zeil)

"Pfft, easy for you to say old man....

(Lord Dross)

"I heard that..." With squeeks echoing through the intercom that is manually used and echod from Lord Dross's speaker, "Hehehehe you no you missed that"

( Miss Lillith)

"Tut , tut you naughty boy you." Laughing it heard through out the entire academy as a sudden punch is heard and hurt-like giggling after."

(Lord Dross)

"Ohh...How cruel you can be...."

(Miss Lillith)

Giggling coming from her, "Thats what you get for being a pervert"

(Lord Dross)

" Damn....Bleh..." The intercom echoed and shorts out from Dross's silence.

(Ziel)

"Damn it...The stupid old geezer is going to die by the female sex ifthis keeps up" Slapping his forehead due to this embarrisment, he then looks to the front of the class again with a few stedents staring at him. As soon as he looks into the eyes of these few students they suddenly pay attention to the Doctor with shudders vibrating down thier spine. "Hmph...Cowards..." As Ziel again looks to the window and through the distance of that old fortress.

noticing a song appearing from the distance, Ziel perks his head up staring towards the fortress, as he notices a young girl sitting on the broken bricks. " Hmmm..."

Lesson 1: Area Domination Oldcity

watching her closely, still from the distance and as best as he could. Ziel sharpens his eyes and notices that flowing hair as well as that innocent dress the young girl wore, with a sudden Demon hound appearing by her side. Flared and blazing as fierce as the sun, he stroke it gently with a innocent smile, as her veiw suddnely looks towards Ziel still with that innocent smile and one of her eyes covered by an eye patch. Once again she sung, however only to the point where Ziel could hear.

"I.....Know....You...."
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TempesT-RawR Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Front row, the tension was absolutely immense. Almost everyone had sweat dripping at an alarming rate, in what could have been a bodily attempt of removing the regret from there face of bothering with this lesson, bar one student. He sat upstraight with a smirk on his face, eye's fixated on the doctor.

"I wonder why we can't see his 'love'..?" he thought to himself, raising an eyebrow, as his head replied. "he runs area domination, he probably has some sort of multi-verse travel method that allow's him to call her, a bit like a more advanced version of your parent's even." a chuckle parted from his pale lips as It quickly turned into a sigh of reminiscence. "ah, aegis. You are a genius, how you work, I don't know. But you truely are efficient," he mumbled under his breath, as the person next to him looked over at him in an awkward fashion. Almost as if to say the teen was insane.

"luke," the, now by his front row accompants bravely stupid teen called, his calm voice somehow cutting the tension in his row like a knife, as he kept an entirely straight face, obeying the rule of not calling him doctor or sir. "i have, a few questions for you."
TempesT-RawR
TempesT-RawR

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

A power surge great what luck.

"well I see all of you are calm great, great, I would just like to say, if you cant control your Aura I'd like to offer you a jammer, it will cut your power and make you "safe" to be around, i'm just saying"

I turn Looking around for that kid.

"you kid, what did you want to ask, and you best make it quick"

I put my hand in the bag and grasp a hilt.

You never know with theses kids.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  TempesT-RawR Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:41 am

The pitch black room say a chuckle come from the teen. He could give off light, but then he could take advantage of the dark. "can you see in the dark?"

Chuckling, his voice would be harder than usual to trace, sounding around the teacher. Almost as if next to him. The front row listened skeptically. Thinking something the teacher was playing tricks and that this fool was dead.
TempesT-RawR
TempesT-RawR

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Releasing a sigh, a snap of Ziels fingers cause a sonic wave bursting the room into a light quake as flickers of light bolt into the cieling of the room , allowing everyone to see as clear as day. With Zielsitting silentlyat the back of the room and ignoring the comment the good Doctor gave, Ziel stares at the cocky student staring at him up front. Looking like a moron Ziel shakes his headtowards this student and looks around with the entire class dead locked at the Doctor and the nuesence at the front of the class.

"Father...." Looking up slightly, "Hurry the hell up and get the powerback on...The tentions killing me" Still whispering only in ear shot to himself, Ziel shuffles around slightly waiting for the class to start, looking at his watch twenty minutes have past and the only thing that has been done was a introduction and a power cut.

"Is this class really worth the time..." Laying back his Aura consentrated but at the same time giving off a syphoning feeling to the other students, as the few who sit near Ziel have deathly chills running down thier spine, as if they could be killed at any time. As Ziel turns his head and gives off a light smile, the students snap foward.

"Geez...I don't bite..." Looking down to his desk he places his head lightly down and looks out the window, noticing the girl from earlier had gone, "Such a pretty little thing..."

(Lord Dross)

"Show time!!!!" As the lights blaze back on and Ziels previouse lighting blasts off from oblivion, "Sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen you may now continue properly with the class"

(Ziel)

"About time...." As he pulls out a pencil and paper ready to start the lesson.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Shadow King leans forward, amazed that only his metallic eyes, when switched to infered, seem to just pick up shrimmers of cold blue spots wrapped round the red heat that was the Doctor like some large snake coiling round a small tree. Was the weapon he show off earlier, a cold-blooded pet? Or does it double as a shield of some sort?

The lights come back on, and for a few seconds, Shadow King was blinded by it. He quickly contrate and forced his eyes to return to normal settings. Unfortantly no-one noticed the back corner, he sat in, had grown alittle more darker than it had before the lights had gone off.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 pm

"Well I cant see in the dark, not very well but my love can, she can see everything, even you Mr Shadow King, she sees you as clear as day."

"I look at the dark patch at the back of the class and send a smile his way.

"Anyway now that the power is back on I can continue"
Turning back to the bored I write.

"infiltration is always the best way to control"

Turning back to the class.

"If you can worm your way into whatever your trying to take over, as maybe a underling or henchman, and work yourself up in the ranks, earn there trust, learn there secrets, and then stab them in the back."

A wide smile comes across my face.

"But, that takes time and effort."

"And I know your lazy kids"

"Now are you making notes?"

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Cataclysmic_ Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Turning the handle on the classroom door without a second thought to knock, the crimson haired female entered the classroom seemingly in the midst of some form of commotion. The pitch black confused her, yet she didn't fear walking straight into the midst of this classroom of bedlam.

Strolling straight to the back of the classroom silently, Zillah carried herself with confidence, but not overly so. It was evident nothing in this room was to make her feel uncomfortable, but her "cool as a cucumber" attitude meant it would take a lot more than a little taunting to prise a reaction from her.

So as not to cause a fuss, she sat straight down in the first empty seat she found, though the darkness meant she was relying more on touch than sight to ensure the seat was free. She flattened out the skirt of her black dress, tossing her pin-curled crimson locks over her shoulders as she narrowed eyes towards the front of the room.

With the power turning back on, she blinked a few times to readjust herself to the new lighting. That was more like it, she thought as she now was able to see what was going on around her. If they hadn't noticed her make an entrance, they would have now.
Cataclysmic_
Cataclysmic_

http://www.bebo.com/Cataclysmic_

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Under all his desert robe and scarfs, Shadow King shifts, a little took back the Doctors response. So that thing wrapping round him is alive, he thinks to himself. intrigueing.

As the Doctor continued with his lesson on infilration, Shadow King leaned back into he darkness of the corner. He didn't care that the Doctor and his pet had noticed him. The fact that this old fool was now teaching infilration like he was still in killergarden.

Turning to see iff Ziel was paying an attention, Shadow King discover his line of sight was block. One of the empty seats on the direct diagon line between his and Ziel, was now filled by a student, who must of sneaked in during the blackout. A pillar of long red hair now sat diectly one seat over from him. The student turns their head as if checking for someone or hopeing to if anyone had notice them enter... It was a girl.

The process chips of the robotic body, Shadow King possessed, suddenly kicks in and his mind is refeed information. Information he once scanned over in Headmaster Dross room during while he and several of the other teachers were out on a private field trip.

He now remembers that the girl, who he was still staring at was a hell child called Zillah Brier, sent to Evil Adacemy to hide. Or so the top secret document on her said... As the image of her picture faded from his right eye, he couldn't help wonder why she she had a top secret document in the first place? Or even why a few students including himself had one?

(Zillah's top secret document pictureas as re-seen view Shadow King's right eye)
Lesson 1: Area Domination I1602610
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 am

Looking from one side to anouther, with baited breath and sencing the aura's around. Ziel presses his hands against his head taking notes of what the dear Doctor was teaching. "Infiltration....A lairers game, to earn the trust of fanatics or pray. Weither it be for the right or wrong reasons, in the end it only depends on whom is conducting this action, thus allowing them power, knowledge and a gain of infamy or respect, reliability is the key, failure is worthy of death...." Speaking to himself still lost in his thoughts and noticing the entrance of this new young female that entered the room, Ziel looks to one side staring towards this new student as well as catching the glimps of Shadow King taking notice of her as well.

Placing the pencil down on the table Ziel turns his gaze away looking towards the front of the class. Tapping lightly against the hardwood of the table Ziel begins to fidget slightly. "Damn it, what is this feeling..." Looking back out to the window he had always been sitting next to, right at the back of the class and two seats away from Shadow King and one seat away from the new girl. He begins to slow his pace and breath deeply, once again resting his hand on his head.

Lesson 1: Area Domination Cute

With the NetherWorld sun reflecting off the windows and into Ziel's eyes, he looks again towards Shadow King noticing no pulse of natural born life under them many cloths he wore. Turning his head away due to this new invelopment he again looks foward towards the class, however this time in deep consentration of what thoughts that now swearled his mind.

(NetherWorld, First Born Sun)
Lesson 1: Area Domination Sun-and-lighting-storm-wallpaper

KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 am

Finally Shadow King takes his gaze of the new student Zillah, as he felt the shadow of Ziel, turning. It seems he was watching Shadow King for a moment.

As Shadow King turnt his gaze back down the class to the Doctor, he realise something he had not tooking into account till now. The Doctors pet, though invisible to the naked eye, still cast a shadow. Shadow King watched the pets shadow as it slithered round its owners shadow. Till it suddenly stopped. The shadowy snake head rised for a few seconds, before it and its snake-like body repositioned itself within its owners shadow.

If Shadow King could, he would be smiling right now. Though the Doctors pet may see him watching, it now knew he had more than one way of seeing it.

After all infirilation is nothing without true knowledge of your target, Shadow King thought.

He reached out with a cold metallic hand, and finally opened his book. The first page had been written on. The words 'Never forget me' danced in shadowy black letters. His sister's handiwork.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:39 am

beginning to write down the thoughts of infiltration in a descriptive way, Ziel thought to himself on how his father got around the Academy without being detected by anyone or anything. Placing his pencil to his lips a shine glissened in his eye as a smile came across his face, closing both his shallow green eyes.

"I think... I know how..." As the point of subject came to infiltration it also came under more that one way, such as secret escape routs and passagese, how can you truely know someone if you do not know the area on which they reside as well as the people they know. With them thoughts now erased Ziel flickers a page to one side noticing a peice of writing someone else had written in his book. ".....Who.." Looking from one side to anouther with sharp eyes, he glances towards the students.

KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Shadow King saw something shine from the corner of his googles. He turns and notices just under Zillah's desk a screw. He lifts his hand and sees the darkness creeping out of him.

No wonder it felt so comfortable dark back here. One of my screws has fallen out, Shadow King thinks to himself.

Leaning down and reaching out with his metallic hand, he reaches under Zillah's desk. Reaching pass her leg he moves a rotten apple out the way.

Lesson 1: Area Domination Bebion10

He finally grabs the screw and leans back into his chair. Turn his hand round once to find the dark leek, Shadow King replaces the screw in, plugging the tiny hole. But not before filling the whole rear of the room in a shadowy darkness.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cataclysmic_ Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Zillah could feel eyes on her, though she was not one for social interaction. Don't make eye contact, don't make conversation, remain and anonymity. She told herself this when others would try to interact. It was for the best if she intended to keep a low profile.

She could feel a presence looming from behind her, and as she cast her gaze upon the metallic hand that reached toward her desk, her eyes widened with some amount of alarm. She raised an eyebrow, her gaze locked upon the hand as it moved beneath her desk and slid past her leg, a shiver running up her spine at the very presence of it so close to her skin. Once he'd returned to his former position, she turned and looked at him with a bemused and slightly "creeped out" expression.

Slowly turning herself back to face the front of the classroom, her head was the last part of her anatomy to face front. She sighed, sinking into her seat and shaking her head as she flipped open a crushed black velvet covered notebook and pulled from it's ring bound spine a pen, poised and ready to take note though now she thought of each individual in this room with questions in her mind.
Cataclysmic_
Cataclysmic_

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Suddenly a thought ran through Ziels mind, he twitched slihtly as he lowered his head to the table, resting on it. As if to have a jolt continuesly percing his back, his movements rappidly sank deeper into his skin. Keeping a low alert to it only the ones cloest to him could see what was happening. Coughing hard and turning his head to one side, with one shallow green eye open and the other eye closed as if in pain, Ziel suddenly stops all together laying silently on his desk.

As if the changing of a season in a rappid motion, Ziels hair colour sddenly sickeningly turned from his flaming lively hair, to a deathly black. As well for his eyes that peirced through the very being of a student swearled from his eerie green to a thick grey with hints of silked purple that blurs in from a distance mkaing it look a light purple, keeping his other eye closed leaving the colour unknown. Ziels characteristics suddenly changed, from that silent quiet (keep to himself type) to a out burst of expression, "Argh...Locked away, and finally free!" Streching his arms out not taking any attention of the silence of the class that wrote down thier notes.

[Ziel's second personality]
Lesson 1: Area Domination Lelouch_in_chains-7887

"How...Long, has it been" Looking from one side to anouther at this new Ziel's enviroment, "Hehe time to explore". As sudenly the Bell rings for the lesson to be other, as the entire class room gets up and getting ready to leave for thier break, feeling free to go into town or explore the grounds of the Academy, or relax back in thier dorms.

Suddenly laughing with his hands on his waste looking foward, "Time to go!"

(Lord Dross)

"Classes are done for today, please feel free to explore the Academy and town as you see fit students, this is your offical first day after all"

(Ziel)

"Yeah, first day huh" Looking from one side to anouther at the students of the classroom, as he turns his peircing gaze towards Zillah and Shadow King. A looming dark smile appears across his face. "You two look new here" Placing one hand under his chin, "try ot to get lost eh?"

Suddenly turning his head to one side, "Ahhh crap..." As yells and the sound of storming feet come towards the classroom. "Damn it, somewhere to hide..." Looking around suddnely frantic he looks at the closest thing possible. Thinking to himself "Always great to make a good first impression" He suddenly dives under the table of Zillah locking her legs together to stop the view of people noticing him.

"Welcome to the Academy" with a cheerful smile. "The names Ziel Heir to the Throne of the NetherWorld, nice to meetcha, and thank you for your assistance. Even if you had no choice in the matter". As the sounds of feet rampage through and checking every square inch of the room, the bounding students from other classes suddnely rush out like a herd with names such as Ziel and Nyx appearing from the group.

Lesson 1: Area Domination REPOST_12___anime_school_1_by_Makot

Coming from under Zillah's seat, Ziel laughs lightly to himself and looks down to her with a perked brow. "Thank you for the assistance" With a smile he places his hand under her chin and with a light kis on her cheek, he lets her go. "Now, for an escape route" sliding his hands behind his back he turns to the window. "Perfect!" Glancing back to Shadow King and Zillah he flickers his two right hand fingers to one side. "Catch ya later", opening the window he suddenly dives out.

Dissappearing from the area from where he landed, the black figure in the distance could be seen and faint noices of laughter.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Shadow King stands up and watches the sudden change in Ziel, as he suddenly becomes strangely friendly and slightly shy. very unlike the cool collected and over powering self he usual was. Ziel suddenly makes his farewells to Shadow King and Zillah and dives out the window.

"Strange," is all Shadow King says from directly behind Zillah, as he shakes his head.

Rising his metallic hand, he summons his staff from its resting place in the corner. He nods to Zillah before sinking into her shadow, till he didn't even exist in the room.

Lesson 1: Area Domination Kyoume11
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK.CAP Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Great the class is over.

"Ok kids get out, go about whatever you want to do, just leave my classroom."

I turn to the bored about to put it back into the bag.

"O and if your late to my class again Miss Zillah I will chop your head off.
Turn up on time or dont show up at all."

Waiting for all of them to leave before giveing any kind of thought to the kids in my class.

"Go home my dear, I wish to see you."

And there you are standing next to me, only I can see your beauty and only I can use your power.

"Who do you pick"

I look at her and say.

"That king kid, i'm not saying he's like me, but I felt something from him, some strange power its, interesting.

I see a smile breaking on your face

"i like him too, his eyes."

"Well next class we'll have a assignment, and we'll see how good he is there my love."

"O yea I meant to say, DONT CALL ME LOVE, I am your wife and your weapon, but just because you love me, it does not give you the right to call me love."

I just sit there with a fixed smile on my face until she is done.

"I love you my dear."

I see her face relax and her mouth form a smile.

"I love you to my husband, more than you'll ever know."

And with that I open a hole in time and space and walk towards my wife.

BLACK.CAP

Back to top Go down

Post  Cataclysmic_ Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Zillah's eyes widened, and without a second thought she sent her heel back into the male that had decided to use her as a shield. She frowned, standing up behind her desk with a face like thunder, her emerald hues framed by the excessive amount of black-eye make up she insisted on wearing turning to glare at the male.

"I don't care who you are. The next time you get that close to me will be the last."

She said in a tone of voice that was calm and collected. The fact that she didn't convey any annoyance or anger in her voice somehow made the way she spoke all the more powerful. She had unintentionally developed a slight crimson tint to he pallid complexion with his sudden actions, yet she now kept her gaze to the ground as she clutched her books to her chest and began to make for the door of the classroom. She turned however when she was spoken to, looking blankly at the male.

"Fine."

[b]Was all the said before she'd left the room. She'd not purposely been late in her arrival, it had just been a series of unfortunate events that had led to her being delayed. I feel normal in this place, it's everyone else that weird She thought with a shake of her head, inhaling deeply.
Cataclysmic_
Cataclysmic_

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Thread End
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum