The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From Medical Room

Go down

Escape From Medical Room Empty Escape From Medical Room

Post  naOmi Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 am

Sitting in bed for hours still curl up in the bed, hiding her face to agaisnt her knees, miss Knottalia wrapped up bandages around Hikari's lower leg where she scarpe up badly with her own nails, Hikari doesn't look up at miss Knottalia face snice she arrived. The room air thicken of quietness, not something Hikari use to for now, she want someone to vist her or maybe want to go back home snice she she to afarid to leave people she made friends with, she begin to tug on the bandages.

"Why.." She mumbled. "..Why do I get hurt so much? Why everytime I want to be happy, my happiness turns into dust.." Hikari lift up her head alittle, only showing her misty red eyes staring at the wall, her brown bang covers her eyebrows, she continues to mumble. "I'm..hungry." Her voice tone calm and quiet as her eyes gaze at the main door then look down at her feet.

Escape From Medical Room 375602

Hikari get out the bed, walking slowly against the bed, she look over at miss Knottalia's office then at the door. Without making any sudden noise, Hikari quietly walk backwards to the door, still looking at miss Knottalia's office door, she leaves the Medical room and run down the hallway, headed to the Girl's Dormitories, she goes inside and lay in her bed for couple of hours till she find a way to blend in with everyone else...somehow..

naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Escape From Medical Room Empty Re: Escape From Medical Room

Post  naOmi Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Of Thread.
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum