The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rin's Self Impression.

2 posters

Go down

Rin's Self Impression. Empty Rin's Self Impression.

Post  Alois Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 am

"So, this is the achademy huh?" Specking to herself in a low tone. "I hope what Lord Malon said about this place is true..and not boring like the other school."

Rin headed to the Girl's Dorm and stands infront of the red door, looking at the sign 'Girl's Dormitory'. She look to her left and see a navy blue door, looks at the sign 'Boy's Dormitory'. "..Odd." Her head tlit to the side wondering what type of boys in there, she shake her head to get that out her system and open the knob into a huge bedroom with beds on the left and right wall. Rin wasnt so 'welcome' with the wall color, they could pick something less girly color. Rin walks in and quickly pick the bed near the two big windows where she can see the town and school. She walked over to the window as her eyes wided from the amazing view. "Awsome.." Speaking to herself in a high pitch voice. Her eyes glares at the male students from the school. "Those boys are gorgeous..better looking then the boys in my old school.." She blushed then quickly look away from the window, knowning she have to unpack her stuff.

Rin stands infront her bed and close her eyes as her suitcase appears next to her out the ground. She open her eyes and wave her hand at the suitcase, making it open by itself as she use her powers. Her clothes flies out the suitcase, folds up neatly and puts it in the dresser. While the clothes are putting away under her magic, Rin sits on her soft bed and cross her legs, letting some of her shimmering skin show. She gently raise on hand up alittle and with the other she snaps her fingers as a cup of black tea appears in her hand. She picks her cup up and take a sip or two.

"Ahh..Black Viel Tea, my favorite." She whispered to herself, waiting for some other girls to arrive in the Girl's Dormitory.
Alois
Alois

Back to top Go down

Rin's Self Impression. Empty Re: Rin's Self Impression.

Post  naOmi Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Hikari walked down the hall reading her book out loud to herself, as always. Walking pass the Girl's Dorm room, strong era caught Hikari's attention from the door leading to inside the Girl's Dorm. "Hm?.." She tlit her head to the side then walks back infront of the door, knowing there must be another new student here at the achademy. She opens the door slowly, only peeping her head inside with a innonect look. "Hello..any new female students here?" She said as she open the door and see a young lady sitting on her bed drinkning tea. Her clothes and other stuff was putting away without her touching her belongings.

"Hello there.." Hikari close the door behide her and walk up the girl which her bed next to the new student's bed. "I'm Hikari..and you are?" She asked with a small smile to welcome her.
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alois Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Without any movement from her saying anything, open her eyes and look up at the two ponytail pink-haired girl. She sips the late couple of her tea and lick the tea samples from her light pink lips as her cup vanished out her hand. She turn around to her empty suitcase and glare at it as she use her power it make it disappear. Now all her stuff her put away and her side of the girl's dorm looks perfect, she feel more welcomed then before but still alittle home sick.

"I heard somethings about you Hikari..well from some girls not to long ago" She look at Hikari's diection, flips some of her hair away from her blue eyes and continues. "But maybe or maybe not it's not true what the said...My name is Rin. Nice to meet you." A small grin appeared on her pretty face as Rin stands up and walk over the to window and opens them. The cool breeze blows thoughout Rin's grey short hair, she look out at the amazing view and the achadmy, place her hand on her mother's locket around her neck.
Alois
Alois

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 am

Hikari face look puzzled when Rin not telling her what someone said about her. Commaned for a answer, Hikari drop her book on to ther bed and walks over next to Rin. "Who told you that? Whoever said it, I will deal that myself and rip my victim in two parts!" Her voice rise upon the room, her pretty face frowns. Her eyes slowly turn black as she breathe deeply in and out her nose then looks away.

"People want to start drama, I'll give them drama..." Speaking to herself in a low deep emotionless voice. Hikari stomps to her bed, pick up the book and throws it to the front door, making the door bint some. She looks at Rin with her empty black eyes "You better not be part of this, if so I want to fight you." Shiki quickly takes over Hikari as her voice grew alittle deeper.
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alois Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 am

Rin looks over her shoulder at Hikari and chuckled. "My dear, you don't want to battle with me...you will die.." She turn her head back facing the view.

After a few seconds staring out to space, Rin moves away from the window and take out some posters of rock bands she listen to all the time from the dresser. She pull out some pins from her jewerly box and stand on her bed to the wall and post up the posters with a smile on her face. Not involed with the wierdo Hikari, she stop and look over at her and roll her eyes. "Look, all I know is that two girls where standing near the lunchroom chatting about some guy named Zeil and you.. I was alittle concern of who is Zeil till one of the girls said he is the son of Lord Dross. Which was kind of surpising to me...That's all I know. So, if youw want to fight someone, go ahead and make yourself useful because I'm not the one."

She look away from Hikari and post up the last to posters. Warning her she dont wan to kill anyone in this achademy like the other one. For some reason, Hikari is gonna be the frist one her list.
Alois
Alois

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 am

Hikari look down to the floor and sighed as her eyes go back to dark pink. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled with a frown.

"I just hate when people talk about me, it makes Shiki mad.." She flop on her bed and looks up at the cieling as the light from outside shimmering her sad pale face. Hikari begin to smiled and point her finger at Rin. "if you think you so big and bad, then let's battle..." She winked as she stood up and lean to Rin's face. "Just me and you...winner takes all..whoever fall must give up her lunch money.." Hikari giggled with a innonce look then flop on her bed again. Awaits for Rin's anwser. "Well?.."
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alois Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 am

"Who is Shiki?.." Rin laughed then frown. "Sorry I don't battle for money..other than that I'm not instead.."

As she finish post up her last poster, she begin to yawn and flops on her bed as her leather boots unzips from the side. They slide off her feet and gently place to the side of her bed. "Maybe next time..I'm resting right now...don't disturb me..." She mumble as she close her eyes and slowly begin to fall asleep, hoping Hikari left already.
Alois
Alois

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum