The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food for Thought

2 posters

Go down

Food for Thought Empty Food for Thought

Post  KriiVanWinters Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

William, finding himself in the cafateria, felt a little hungry from todays event, with Hikari and all. "I do hope she will be ok." He said to himself, with black, thick, long tail swaying from side to side, his wolf ears went down from the thought of what she maybe going through.

"Poor Hikari..." He turned his attention to the foods that were served.

"Raw meat please" His tone was light and kind as he walked towards the next selection " Some Kalamari please." Again he walked up towards anouther selection " Hot Sun saurce please" collecting his order of food he went to the tables, seeing he was the only one there. He found comfirt in his own thoughts that he could atleast think of brighter things to look foward to.

He smiled to himself thinking how good his meal would taste. "So hungry...
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Food for Thought Empty Food Of Thought.

Post  naOmi Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 am

Coming from The Lummiar Towns, Hikari desided to wear a white short-blue and white strips sleeves with a blue collar with two white strips, a short navy blue skirt that reaches up to her upper thighs almost shows her panties, black knee-high leggings and black shoes.

She have two small dark magenta hair clips to the side behide her ear to give some type of hair style as alittle of her hair part from the left to the right. Using hazel eye contacts to cover her eyes made her look way to cute with a innonce face like her's, atleast shes not the only one who dressed like this. Now she feel like a innonce school girl, Hikari hated it badly.

Food for Thought 41403_1314852715

As Hikari eneters the cafateria, her stomch rumble of hunger as her eyes gaze at the bright big green apples they serving, that's all she really wants for now snice she love apples. Hikari walks over to the dessert section and take two green apples then go sit at a table not far where William was, barely didnt notice him at all. She sit facing him from a different table and takes a bite from the apple, try not to think of any negative thoughts, a gently smile appeared on her cute face.

"So good.." she smiled even more.

Last edited by naOmi on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Food for Thought Empty Re: Food for Thought

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Wriggling his nose to either side, his sences of sniffing dazzled by the raw meat, he suddenly ripped into the pound offlesh, as if his were-wolf (Lycan) side was dying of hunger. Shaking his hed from the side his, he semed like a happy little puppy meeting his owners for the first time.

A smile enveloped his face as he happily chewed on the food. Finishing everything on his plate in a matter of minutes, tapping his mouth his a white cloth, he cleans himself up after such a wonderful meal. "That definatly hit the spot", his ears perked as he looked from one side to anouther. Noticing a new girl, he tilts his head to the side. But inclined not to stare, he avertes his eyes looking towards the cieling.

(In his thoughts)
"Thats certainly interesting...She has a similair sent to that young girl Hikari....Hope shes ok..."

Food for Thought Th_Neko-boy-anime-animal-guys-3835825-359-500
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Finishing eatten both her apples, Hikari spotted the trash can near the main doors of the cafateria, she stand up and begin to walk to the trash can, Hikari eyes gaze over at a boy who seemed familar. Staying not to stare, she walk past him still memorize his face the frist thing pop through her mind was William.

"Is that.." Hikari stop walking and look at him, very confused, a huge smile appeared on her lips. Don't know why she felt so happy but couldn't help it, "William!"

Hikari drop the eatten apples and run over to William, hugging him from behide as her rosey cheek against his cheek then let go. She stand next to the table with one hand on her hip and the other to her side, "It's me, Hikari...I didn't mean to hug you.." A small giggle slide between her two lips, knowing her human self is taking over competely, "I'm sorry.."
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

"Ohh! Hikari! I didn't know you had a human side to your form" He places a finger and thumb either side of his jaw in thought. "How very perculiare" He perks a brow still with delighted smile to see Hikari, "Anyway how are you feeling?" He asks in wonder due to the thoughts of leaving her in the medical bed.

"I hope your doing well." his wolf ears perked slightly, as well as his wolf like tail swaying from side to side from the joy of knowing Hikari was ok.

KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 am

"Well I'm really am human just have a demon side of me..who I can't find at this time" She sit on the other side of table from Wiliiam, leaning forward to the table, she gently place her hand on apon her cheek and the other rest on her lap, looking down at the table. "I'm feeling..aparted and confused of who I am" He voice tone down with a sigh.

She lift up her hands and gaze at them, "You see, my human form show what my real personality been hidden. When I become one with Shiki, I'm a monster of no type of emotions.."
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:00 pm

"Ahh. Like that rumored son of the OverLord. What was his name....Ziel..." He looks to the side with a questioning expression across his face from the confideration of his thoughts. "Well in either case, perhapsyou and him have something in commen yes?" He smiles lightly in consideration to his words, a smile crosses his lips, and a gentle tone vocates from his voice, a soft and careing tone.

Food for Thought Anime-neko-boy

"If its any consideration to you, I think your human form looks lovely" His tail sways from side to side, his ears perked and flickering lightly, his hands gently pressed against the table surface as he leans in slightly. Interested in her (Hidden personality) "So what is the difference between you and Skiki? I mean, do you know how she feels about you both? Or what she is? It must be perticulare questions that run through your mind hmm?"
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 pm

"Zeil and I?..We have nonething in commen." She roll her eyes then chuckles of nonsense to what William said. "Why you say such a silly thing, we are way to different..even in class, the look on his face is full of.." She paused for a moment then shook her head slowly, don't know any examples at this point about Zeil.

"Um..T-Thank you." Her rosy cheeks turn bright red, knowing her skin tone is light tanned, her blushing is very easy to see. A small smile crosses her lips trying not blush at all then a frown appeared. "Shiki is a demon spirit. She use females to cover her 'dark depire' meaning she want to make her victim to feel her pain of emptyness or sometimes use them because of there beauty and stays inside the victim for a long period of time till the victim feel what she feel and forget who they really are, like me." Hikari paused with a sigh and continues, "The difference between me and Shiki is that she wants what I have..beauty and joyful spirt..but I don't know what she really want from me..I'm not beautiful at all..she is just a lonely spirit who needs something to make her happy."

She gently pressed both her hands on her lap then balled them up into a fists, her dropped down only shows have her face. "I dont wanna be the girl who have to feel the silence all the time...the quiet scares me because it screams the truth.." she bit her bottom lip, had to be alone in the medical room was the worst thing she had to face in her life.
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"I'm sorry about what has come to pass...It truely is a shame..." He looks to the side, a sad expression covers his face from the thought of being left alone and what it could have felt. "Well, your here now" He turns to her as the sadness leaves his face, only to show the expression of aspiration as well as happiness.

"We're all here to learn." He stands up as his jet-black tail flickers from the seat, William stands tall and in a sence superior as if a Aura of inspiration surrounded his being. "And here we will become strong" He makes a fist infront of him as a smile comes to his lips. "Then..." He turns to her still with that smile, "You can take controle on what needs to be done for your self." He nods to her in agreement to his own comment.

"Well...He turns his body away looking towards the Exit, I still need to see the town..." He turns his head to the side, with one eye shown, glancing to her. "I'll see you around ok?" He then turns away, his tail swaying from side to side as well as his wolf ears twitching lightly.

Food for Thought Werewolf_by_JLoneWolf

As William leaves, a shadowy figure is faintly seen, it's head looking exactly the same time as William.However this figure looked exatly like a werewolf (Lycan) only more deadly, more stronger, more onsterouse. Was this the other side of William? This monsterouse being wrapped inside this innocent and kindly young man.

The black figure slowly dissappears from view as William leaves the area. before his entire body was away from iew. A black wolf could be seen leaving the area, running extremly fast and on all fours. Was there more forms to William than he would let on?

Food for Thought BlackWolf
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Of Thread.
naOmi
naOmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum