Voices From The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voices From The Library

Post  naOmi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Hikari enters the library with wided eyes to see alot of books in but few students reading. She headed to the Fiction-Horror section and looks for a book that would be most intersting to her till she found one but up to high for her to reach. Hikari stands on her tippy-toes and weave her finger as the book drops into her soft hands. She brush the dust off the book and stands there reading what it's about. Atleast something can keep her busy for a while.

She walk out the section and go to the counter to give the lady her library card tthen walk out. She open the book to the first chapter and mumbles to herself as she reads, walking out the school's bolocny. Hikari leans against the wall, continue reading to herself.

naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Voices From The Library

Post  BlackVeilRise on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Heavy metal music brusted inside Kuris's ears while he walks around the school nodded his head to the music. He put his hands in his pockets and making banging nosie with the music till he find a spot where he can look out the window and watch the thunder crushes down to the ground. "I might as well go to the bolocny to chill..." He mumbled and headed up to the top floor.

As he open the door, he notice a student leaning against the wall near the door way reading a book. Kuris looks at her without saying nonething but take his earphones out his ears and gently put them around his neck.

"Hey." He coughed to get her attentation, figures she's really into whatever she's reading.
BlackVeilRise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices From The Library

Post  naOmi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:20 pm

She glare at the student without moving her head. "Hello.." She quickly goes back to reading, not paying any attentation to the strange boy near her face. "Do you mind? I need space.." She moves the boy out the way by pushing him with her elbow and headed downstairs to her locker.
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

William appears out of no where, sprinting up the stairs on all fours, his hands and feet stomping into the stone floors creating rubble, flinging the debrie begins him, as well as causing ruin to the stairs that he ran up on. Noticing a female reailing down the same stairs he was running up, he dodges to the side saying a quick "Sorry!" His eye patch pressed against his face, as a light innocent smile that seemed like he enjoyed what activity he was doing.

He finally reaches the top standing up, placing his hands on either pocket, looking towards the balcony of one side of the many views of the Academy. Tilting his head to one side placing his fingers through his waved breezey hair, he smiled with two fangs showing, not in a threatening of intimidating. but more of a youthful gesture of growing up, but in superior manors.

His tail flickers out swaying either side of his body, and looking from one side to anouther he stands ontop of the ledge that overlooked the thunder grounds, sitting down and swaying his legs. "What a first day this turned out to be." Laughing to himself placing one hand behind his head, still with that same innocent smile.

"I do hope that young lady is ok..." Looking to the side with a sudden consearned look on his face.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

View user profile http://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Hikari stopped and glare at a male student running up as she was walking down reading her book. He dodges to the side giving Hikari a light innocent smile she could take her eyes off, watched him till he disappeared at the top stairs. "I wonder why he in such a rush for?..Almost made my skirt flew up." Speaking to herself in a low calm voice, looking down at her skirt to see if it's up. Lucky, it's not.

"Maybe I can go talk to him..I haven't speak to any males since I frist came her--" Hikari shake her head in not agree to her decision. "..but I want to finish reading my book.." She stand on the stairs for a minute thinking what she should do then quickly close the book and holds it against her chest as she walk up to the top. She stand near the balcony door and look at the male. Standing there, placing his hands on either pocket, touching his hair and have the same innocent smile before when he was running up the stairs. She notice he have a tail swaying either side of his body, Hikari mouth dropped alittle.

"He is so handsome..." She thought to herself with a priceless look on her face.
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 am

William sits on the side of the balcony, his wolfish ears twitching slightly, along with his tail swaying side to side, the thunder light up his face revealing a gentle light smile, he sat there taking out a book named "Seekers of the lost realms" he tilted his head to one side with one bright baby ocean blue eye, shimmering in the flashes of the lightning. Scimming the pages.

Taking in a deep breath he immediatly catches the females sent, the one he ran past before, turning to one side only showing one baby ocean blue eye, his smile changed into a concerned face. "Ohh...Umm, are you ok?" He stood up on the balcony edge turning his full attention to her, the lightning gettin closer hitting the grounds behind him.

"I didn't mean to rush by you, like that..." With his book closed and one hand behind his head, he turns away looking to one side. His tail lowering down and staying put, he looks to her. "I am sorry..."
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 am

Hikari quickly holds her book tight against her chest looking at the boy notice she was there. Her face blanks out again as she look at his baby ocean blue eyes, she felt rediculious and girly for the frist time. She didn't like it one bit but though a smile wouldn't hurt, he said sorry to her. Wonder why he apologzing to him, he didnt do nonething wrong.

"Oh no, it's...it's fine" She shook her with a small sweet smile on her face. "You seem to be in a rush so..lucky i'm in a good mood today.." She giggled weakly, wonder what the hell she just said. Without saying nonething use, Hikari away from the door alittle and bow. "I'm Hikari..new student here.." She looks at him as the light shimmers to her dark pink eyes. "What's yours?..."
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 am

He tilts his head to one side from the fluid motion of her name, then with a smile answering her question. "My name is Willian Van Winters, but most call me William or Winters." He laughs softly as his long tail flickers from the edge of the ledge he is sitting on. "If I may ask you a question? What rings you to the Library?" As he finishes his question he jumps off the ledge, standing at the height of 6'1 lookind down to Hikari, his eyes shimmering from the multiple flashes of lighting, with his hair blwing in the rough winds.

He holds his book in one hand with his other free hand lightly placed in his pocket, still with a sweet smile two look-a-like pointed fangs are shown just bearly from his lips, looking like a little bit of a chibi. His pointed wolf ears twitching from the many sounds that were made inside and out of the area of the Library, as well as his nose taking the many sents of his surroundings. Keeping the firmiliar smells locked in memory to know who and were the perticulare people are.

KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 pm

A small smile appared on her face. "Willian huh?" Her voice tone soften, then giggled as he laughs. Hikari quickly stop smiling and brush some of her pink hair away from her eyes answering his question. "Um..I was trying to relax and read this good book called Raise By Wolves..till that guy.." She paused and turn to look at the door where that strange guy try to talk to her. Her head tlit alittle of not seeing him there before. "Odd.." She mumbled to herself.

She took her head to get him out her mind for awhile and turn back to Willian direction. She stood there looking up at him as the wind blows his hair and his eyes shimmering. "Wow he's handsome.." She though to herself again and look away to the city as she poses while holding the book in her arms. "If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to the Library?" She asked still looking away. Her stomach roars, she gently place her hand on her stomach and pouts. "..hungry"
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 pm

William merely holds his hand out showing a meaty redness of a apple, supple and tender, it sparkled enchantidly in the light, he smiles lightly tilting his head to one side. His tail sways from one side to anouther with his ears flickering in the wind.

Sittingthere he replys to her question from before. "I wasrunningfrom a teacher" he giggles to himself turning his head to one side, a mischevous smile appears on his face " It was a good book, but I got bored of it after a while" still smiling he looks to her with one pierced eye looking straight towards her eyes, staring not in a threatening stance. But more intrigued.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 am

Without saying a word, Hikari gently take the bright red apple from his hands and take one big bite from it. The sweet juice from the apple slide down from the side of her soft lips, wipes it off with her finger with a small grin on her face. She swallowed slowly. "A teacher huh? I guess you was in trouble?" She said taking another big bite of the sweet bright red apple, looking into his eyes as well.

naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 am

"Perhaps..." His voice was echoed and carried in the winds, more lightning pounded the grounds behind him. The air currents began to pick up to the point where William's tail and loose lcotihng began to sway in the wind, he stood there, arms folded still with that smirk across his face.

Turning his body away towards the view of the lightning, he often wonders the magnitude of the thunder that hits the ground. "I may try a theory that I've learnt from that book...Are to observe?" He turns his face towards her presents, his silverete eyes not dulling but growing in magnitude to his excitment to this new experiment he wishs to try.

(The Library facility)
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 pm

"I see.." Her eyebrow raise up, takes the last bite of the apple and throws it where the next thunder lighting strikes, burns the apple core into black dust. She watches the dust vanishes in the cloudy sky, turn her head to the achademy one look at his direction. "A theory?.." She question him with a blanked impression wondering what he mean by that.

naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:23 pm

He merely nods, suddenly dissappearing in the next flash of lighting, his body flipping over and over, as if a whirlwind was forming. His body could be seen flying down towards the surface that laid at the bottom the the giant wall that was incircled around the great library.

"Of the influence of lighting, and how it can connect and envelope into a being body....A harness of power in it's truest sence" His voice carried out in the winds, reaching Hiraki's ears. Lightning began to rappidly strike around William, his body merely stood there awaiting the right time to act.

He glances towards Hikari in a state of disapline, a look that was made for the understanding verses of lessons and learning, instead he was about to conduct a experiment, a thoery. Weither it would work or not was anouther reason all together.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 pm

She stood there watching his body flipping in the air, her eyes wided as the lighting strikes around William and the library. Without blinking she look at him half a grin appeared on her face as if she knows what he trying to do next, but more as a confused grin of some sort.

Before Hikari respond to what he said, Hikari skin quickly turn white pale as she begin to have flashes. A strong misty ora surround her body, making her feel uneasy and very dizzy that her eyes turn black and her hair dark pink. Her weak body collapse in slow motion agaisnt the ground.
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

"Ohh..." He looks up towards where Hikari fell, quickly jumping up at lighting speed. He sits down beside her, placing a gentle touch to the top of her head, "A-are you..." He tilts his head, the slowly he examines her body but still keeping a distance between each other.

Instead of moving her, he waited till she showed signs of health, enough to allow him to make sure she was able to be transported.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Hikari begin to feel more weak even though she can't move her body or say anything. Her pale white cheek begin to nom as she stare down at the ground, stuggling to get up. The cold ground Hikari's body laying on starts to shiver, making her quickly shorten out of breath.

Suddenly Shiki appeared in the next flash of lighting stands some distance from them. Looks just like Hikari but more pale and bloody as she raise her hand at Hikari's diection, wave her fingers gently towards her with a deadly grin on her face. Hikari's body dash to Shiki while she look at the boy, wrap her pale arm around Hikari neck. "A little warewolf..how cute." Shiki's deep voice echoes as the lighting strikes against the library hard, making the ground shake alittle. Shiki's grin turn into a frown.

naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Doesn't want anymore time to waste, her eyes glare down at Hikari's body, needed sometime to be relased from her body although she is the demon side of Hikari. With nonething to say, she drop Hikari to the ground.

"She gonna stay as a weak little human for now." She said kneel down on one knee and lift Hikari chin with her long finger and rub her thumb on Hikari bottom lip, looking over at the achademy with a obivous grin. "..More intersating than Volkon's castle..this should be fun.." She stands up and laughed. Her laughter echoes as the lightning began to rappidly strike around them. Shiki suddenly dissappearing in the next flash of lighting while her laughter slowing fading, leaving Hikari more helpless.
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ×Kåîrî× on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 pm

'Walking down the halls her heels seems to resonate sound as they clicked against the wooden flooring slivery hair bouncing against shoulders, as she'd place a finger against her bottom lip letting out a soft sigh whistle speaking in a soft angelic like tone ' ... Hmm. What was it called... All I remember was blue hair... Armour ...

'Shakes head layers seeming to shimmer in the light' ... Darn it!

[img][/img]

'Laying back against the book case her purple slivery webbed eyes seeming to catch a glimpse of a dusty mid-night blue book slightly cobbed webbed due to how old it may be she'd slip on to her toes reaching for the book till she heard a loud thud on the ground and talking' ... 'She'd fall back against the bookcase spine and back of head hitting against the shelves' .. Ouch!

'Rubbing the back of my head peering over the self-glancing towards the female on the floor in slight shock appearing out of the bookcase walking towards the female, kneeling down' .. Are you ok? 'Batting lashes, seeming to compliment porcelain features shyly extending a hand out towards her'

[img][/img]
×Kåîrî×

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Suddenly appearing to Hikari's body, he picks her up with lightning like reflexes. Sitting there in a instant, he looks to the girl that extended her hand. Just staring at her with silverete blue eyes, his expression emotionless. As well as a dark growl heard under her breath.

Bluring out of vision his Hikari mounted on his back, he shattered out of the Library and blasted down the hall ways, exploding from the entrance of the Library, bolting past the arena and skidding to a halt at the entrance of the Academy. Where the Medical wing lies, he runs down the hallways to the side door of the Medical room.

"Miss Knotallia! We have a injured student!"

KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ×Kåîrî× on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:07 pm

'Batting lashes, inhaling deeply as Kairi picked herslef up to her feet returning back to the booksheves' .... "Now? What was it?"
×Kåîrî×

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

Her begin body slowly gets cold while William takes her to the Medical room. She doesn't wake up at all, to weak to open her eyes, to weak to talk, to weak to move, to weak to do anything. Her body looks dead and pale but yet still looks beautiful as always. Her face remains calm. Not like this never happen to her before but wonder why it keeps happening, now Shiki is wandering around the achademy Hikari feels more human than ever.

'Hopeless again..' she thought to herself.
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Leaving the area, and allowing miss Knottalia to do her job, the last glimps William saw of Hikari was when miss Knottalia strung a needle into her arm and chest to boost Hikari's strength. All that was left to do was wait, considering the symptomes were of Hikari's origins.

"Hope you get better.." William says in a tight closed voice, dissappearing from the Medical room.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  naOmi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 am

Stuck in bed in the Medical room, Hikari finally open her eyes looking up at the ceiling light and move her fingers alittle. Her body was still alittle weak but can sit up, can't move her legs just yet. Forcing to move her legs, she look around the room and notice nobody was around then look down to her hands, her skin wasn't sliky pale white anymore but softer. She glace to her shoulder, her hair was brown.

"Oh no.." She lean over to the side of the bed and grab the mirror. Her whole face competely changed, Hikari placed her hand on her rosey cheeks, her hair then under her red eyes. The room became under pressure for Hikari to think stright, she twisted her pink lips and raise the morrir in the air "No!" She shouted, her voice echoes the room and the hallway. Letting some students hear her voice.

She throws the mirror to the wall and scream of pain, knowing she hate being full human. Without Shiki, she is powerless and weak like a helpless little infante baby. She might will get kicked out the achademy if Lord Dross seen a human in his achademy. She curl up in the bed, hiding her face to agaisnt her knees as she scrah up her lower leg with her nails. Blood run down her lower leg to the side of her feet then spread alittle on the sheets.

No one might won't notice her, not even William.
naOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Of Thread.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top