Remembering one's self

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Remembering one's self

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Stumbling from the jump from the window of Area Dominations class, leaving Zillah in a state of anger and Shadow King in a state of confusion. Ziel laughs to himself, still feeling out of place.

Throwing himself to the side of a ruined wall he looks into his dominion,

" Damn it feels good to be home, Eh Ziel?"

Damn it Wrath, havent you had enough fun for one day? I mean you Literally embarrised a new student today"

"Pfft, quit being such a loser. I likemessing with people and she happened to be there, what you think she could take me on?"

"Don't be an idiot, you know Father wouldnt like that at all,
it'll be the Pignos for the both of us."

"Yeah I guess your right...."

With this new personality "Wrath" jumping off the wall he suddnely dashes as soon as he hits land. With incredible speed he skids to a stop landing infront of the old abandon fortress. Leaving a Earthquake to shatter around the Evil Academy from the valicity of his speed.

"If only she was here..."

"You know that isn't going to happen"

"Yeah, but what if she DID come back" With Wrath having a smile appearing across his face.

"Then I'm going to be screwed...."

Laughing sadistically Wrath enters the Fortress that stood on the border lines of His fathers Kingdom.

"Time to kill me some Vespa..." With Wrath in Ziels body dissappearing in the shadow of the fortress.

KriiVanWinters
Admin

View user profile http://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Remembering one's self

Post  KriiVanWinters on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Walking down the cold damp hall form the entrance of the Fortress, Ziel looks up towards the throne that sat on the other side of this great hall that once shone as a becon of hope in the NetherWorld. Walking towards this run down throne Ziel strokes his hand against the dust and ash that sat against the arm of this grand stature, "Grand father..." as he looks up to see the torn picture of a great and mighty Devil that stood at the peek of a mountain side, but in true size he looked like a Titan compared to the Academy and even to the High Castle that stood atop the magnificent mountains of De'valore the capital of the NetherWorld and residence of the Royal Family.

(Ziel's Grand Father Lucius Drakonus Valorius Van Lockenhime)

(Ziel's Grand Father's one of many forms and conquerer of Old NetherWorld)

"When will I be like you...." With a soft yet torn voice that could split the heart of a human into sorrow, Ziel looks down to the throne once again replacing his hand on the arm of the one golden guilded throne with a fist that pressed against it hard, and yet did not even show preasure, considering the power that Ziel posesses.

"Hmmm...." With them memories stiing around his mind, Wrath that recently took over his body was all but gone. Walking away from the Throne he looks to the stairs of the higher levels of the fortress, as he walks up the steps hearing the echos of his own foot steps bounding off the walls, he remembers when he was younger playing in this fortress when it was still alive. Grand parties were held here with family and friends, as well as well known noblemen and women that were either demon or otherworldly.

"How time goes..." From twenty minutes of walking to the higher levels of stairs passing over ninety floors of the fortress he eventually stands on the top of the fort looking down towards the Academy. As well as his home of the Grand Mountain De'valore towards the collosus of the castle he calls home. "When will it happen to me..." With shivers running down his spine and thinking the power his father posesses, what would happen to him? Will he really become that powerful? And if so, what would he do with it? All these thoughts ran through his mind as Ziel laying his arms on the balcony looking down at the view, hearing the lighting and thunder echo in the distance.

KriiVanWinters
Admin

View user profile http://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top