The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker

3 posters

Go down

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Empty Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker

Post  Gentleman Joker Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 am

The great hall is one of the largest rooms within Evil Academy. Its walls are made of white marble; its floors are perfectly polished; golden chandeliers hang from the ceiling lighting the whole hall. It has a number of doorways leading back into the Academy, which all but the one you enter, seem to be closed now. Across the hall is a white marble staircase that leads upwards to another level and splits into two halfway up.

Standing halfway up the stairs is Mr. Gentleman Joker, your weapons teacher, in his fine black suit and mysterious mask. He stares at a silver pocket watch in his left hand, taken no notice of you or your fellow classmates.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Great_10

As you enter the hall, you realise the walls surrounding you are lined with a series of mirrors, which as you and your fellow classmates wander towards the centre of the hall, the reflections make you believe there are more of you than there really are.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Mirror10

“Welcome young ones,” greets Gentleman Joker in his rich voice. He looks up finally and stares down the stairs at the class. “Please fellow me.” He turns and heads up the stairs.

You and your fellow classmates follow and climb the stairs to the upper level of the great hall. When you reach the upper level, you see its no different to the lower level. The walls are also made of white marble; prefect polished floors; several doors leading outwards, all closed. The only major difference is that there is a silver railing, where you can overlook the rest of the great hall. Yet something is missing.... Gentleman Joker is not up here anymore.

You all hear laughter echoing around the hall. A fellow student suddenly points over the railing indicating for everyone to look down. As the whole class looks down, you all find that Gentleman Joker is now standing down laughing to himself.

Gentleman Joker wipes a tear from his mask and stops laughing. “You foolish fools walked right into that one. Hehehe. But then again you are all here to learn.”

He looks over to the open grand double doors, you passed in through. Two more Gentleman Jokers enter, closing the doors behind them. They take their position behind the first. Together, they all speak as one, “Today’s lesson was suggested by my dear old buddie and pal, Luke, your Area Domination teacher. You will all be completing in a game of cats and hellhounds. For those of you never played this game, it is a simple game. You all are the cats and must strike a blow to the hellhound, who will be I,” each one of the Gentleman Jokers point at themselves. “Or is it him?” they suddenly point at each other, before breaking out in laughter again.

Suddenly the one in front steps forth and address the class alone, “As you can see, I will not make it easy for you.” The other two wander in opposite directions heading to the light switches. “But if one of you can strike a blow on me, the real me, your grade will increase greatly. Please note this is a weapons lesson, so you can only strike your target with only your weapon.”

The lights suddenly switch off. In the darkness you can see only the Gentleman Jokers mask, then another and another. Soon there are thousands of masks.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker 800px-10

When the lights turn back on, you stare down at an army of your teacher Gentleman Joker.

As one they all speak, booming the words up, “I will not attack you directly, that is your only clue to finding me. You can begin now.” Together they all bow and return to an straight upright position and wait like statues.

(imagine these clay soldiers as thousands of Gentleman in fine black suits and masks)
Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Das03910
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Empty Re: Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Looking from one side to anouther Nyx wonders where her dear brother Ziel is, looking down keeping to the crowd of students she slowly looks toward with her waxed eyes. "Ohh...Brother" seeming helpless at the time she looks towards the army of Gentlemen jokers, only sencing thier aura's as well as vibrational patterns to the breath, heart beat, body movements, sound of voice, as well as the sencing of close body range.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker 4304782m_2

Holding her cursed staff at hand, she rises up looking from left to right sencing a slightly powered over auracoming from the right side of this army, as Nyx begins to stummble her way there, her breasts pressing against others by accident. Her feet and legs getting caught by others legs, she slowly shifts her way to the outter proximity of the students staring right to the army of Gentlemen jokers.

"Are you..." With her questioning words she then looks down with a light and gentle smile, "It's too soon, we've only jus begun" with her ever so soft gentle words she stares towards the right hand side looking at the jokers with a sweet smile. Then turning away she goes back into the group, dissappearing from the jokers sight.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Empty Re: Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker

Post  Gentleman Joker Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Shadow King looks down that the army of Gentleman Jokers, trying to reach out and sense for a single shadow. But becomes amazed to sense several thousand shadows down there... How could he produce so many shadows for one man?

Shadow King lays soulless, his staff across the railing and aims at random. Focusing his life energy, down to his metallic hands and into soulless. A sudden burst of dark black energy shots out of the end of soulless. The dark black shot shoots down strikes a Gentleman Joker on the far left.

In a puff of smoke the Gentleman Joker vanishes.

"Fake," Shadow King says out of surprise.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am

"Interesting Mr. King," Speak the thousand voices of the Gentlemen Jokers, "You proofed in my last lesson, a skilled close quarters weapon master and now you show you can double as a sniper. Indeed you are on your way to a great assissin."

They finely dressed Jokers move as one, side stepping into new positions and filling out the space of the dead fake.

"I know some of you are trying to reach out and sense my position. Hehehe, you may find it difficult, but granted if you keep it up, maybe one day you'll sense me wherever you maybe. Now come students, I promise I won't fight back, hehehe hehehehe hehehehehe."

A few hopeful students step down the stairs, their weapons drawn. They start to wander amongst the crowd of Gentleman Jokers. Discovering they each bearly have round to swing an axe or sword.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TempesT-RawR Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 am

A little to the side of the group, there stood Eve. Her blue hair, tied back, waved a little as she smirked. Her white jacket was undone at the top, revealing cleavage, as she pulled her pistol from her pocket, grinning. "here's a good way of getting rid of them." she said, shaking the pistol vigorously.

Her cleavage bounced as the pistol morphed into a Rocket Powered Gun. She tensed herself, as she released her load on the teacher. 1 missile at a time, 3 missile's came ripping into the crowds of Gentlemen. The smoke from the missile's filled almost the whole room, giggling she spoke out in a childish tone "survivors? No? Anyone?"
TempesT-RawR
TempesT-RawR

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:19 am

Looking down to the direction of the explotions, Nyx places a finger over her mouth in concern hopeing that Mr. GentleMan Joker was ok. With her arm pressing against one side of her F sized breasts she looks towards the condition of the war-torn landscape that was left by the blast. "Ohh my..." With soft gentle words she jumped down towards a fallen over joker helping him back up.

Looking down she knew it wasnt apart of the lesson to help the (Enemy) even if it was a training area, however her soft heart got the best of her. Looking to one side and holding her staff at hand she looks towards the thousands amoungst thousands of clones that stood before them, "That wasn't even a scratch compared to thier ranks...." Looking to the girl who flung rocket shots in directions of carelessness.

Shaking her head she makes her way between the lines of joker clones, holding her staff against her chest (More or less between her clevage) as she turns her head from one side to anouther looking up towards the clones masks, noticing differences in each one she passes by.

[Nyx's Innocents]
Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Eve1
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm

"Indeed, my dear Nyx," the thousand Gentleman Jokers or so, speak as one. "You all scratching the surface and striking out wildly. You bearly have any class or grace. Something I might have to teach you all next time, hehehe." Suddenly together they all clap, "But I will say, Miss Eve, your weapon is truly amazing and puts even mine to shame. If I wasn't as attached to it, as it is to me, I would gladly would exchange for one such as yours."

As the clapping stops, several random rows of Gentleman Jokers step a side. Leaving but two finely dress jokers with their backs to one another, facing two unfortante students.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Pistol10

"Let me show you what I mean, hehehe." The two jokers aim at the puzzled students with a pistol each, both cock one of the two cliches, pull the triggers. The students are hit by a brust of energy that sends them flying out the mass of Gentleman Jokers and into the mirror walls. The students shake their heads, stunned by the hit. The jokers slide back into place and refill the row once more.

"Hehehe, She has a kick doesn't she, my Baby does, yes she does. Hehehe," the thousand roar in joy. "And before any of you dare say it. I did warn you, yes I did. I told you I wouldn't make it easy for you, but at the same time I wouldn't fight you. I didn't say anything about my clones." They all break out laughing. "But don't worry, I key you all in. For every ten minutes you fail to find me, a set of clones will open fire. And don't worry, they will use all but deadly force. After all what kind of teacher would I be, if you didn't learn to be quick on your feet, hehehe."

Deep amongst the clones, Gentleman Joker smiles under his mask. He watches those of his students including the ever so lovely Miss Nyx wander between the ranks of his clones. His will power to keep quiet and still, when a few of them pass him by, not sure which one of him to attack. Now and again his eyes flicker to the group of students standing around on the upper levels, noticing Miss Evangellia Libre Brittannia and Mr. Shadow King were the only ones taking pop shots, while the rest watched in amazement. They would be my next examples, he thinks to himself, those fools dare, watch and not take part in my lesson, will wish they never heard my name.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 am

Standing behind the gentleman who's thoughts could be heard by Nyx from miles away, he gently taps her staff on his sholder with an innocent smile. "Hello sir" in a very light manor which could only be caught in earshot between them both. "You should probebly keep your voice down sir, and stop your left hand from twitching, considering it's your natural hand for the aim as well as the trigger. Sir".

As she lifts her staff gently from his sholder placing it on her side looking clueless to everyone but the teacher. "Please don't be too rough on us sir" as she smiles up to the masked gentleman, with her waxed eyes and innocent voice she lowers her head once more. Walking away from the teacher dissappearing within the ranks of the gentleman jokers, as explotions and gun shots can be heard from the high level above.

Like a whisp Nyx vanishes from sight of the teacher looking up and down the clones still looking clueless, "I wonder how brother is..." As her voice lightly tenges against the air of the room.

Nyx's body beginning to react to the mis-hap of her brother. Her bandages begin to swiftly change into heavy tormented and twisted armor, with the wax over eyes faiding like paint ripping from a wall. opening her innocent honey suckle red eye, as the other is kept closed from her own disgression.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Armament_Armor_Girl_by_kometani

Nyx's staff smeltering and bulging into a giant cannon blended at the back with a algi metallic blade, holding both weapons up as if they were weightless all together. Nyx turns her attention to the class mates above and how they shot reguardless of direction.

Noticing the change. A gentle smile appearing across her face with her hair flickering to the side gently with a slight aura spill coming from her body, taking deep breaths she begins to calm herself down yet at the same time inspects the gentlemen joker clones. Noticing differences much clearer due to this transaction that came into play.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Gentleman Joker was impressed and yet not surprised that Nyx had found him first. Her ability to still continue on normally while blind, was the only thing that Gentleman Joker trully over-looked. And as he watched her transform, he felt a little proud that she now could see.

And at the back of his mind Gentleman Joker had a bad feeling. As he finally look down at his hand, he saw what Nyx described as a twiched, what in truth was inblance within himself. His hand shifting back and forth between realitys. Somehow one of his clones was taken on an identiy of its own, and was drawn of his life energies. Gentleman Joker contrated to find the rogue clone, using his connection with the others.

Shadow King took aim and fire again, striking yet another fake. He wasn't amused at this game, his teacher devised. Turn his attention to the army girl with blue hair standing nearby, but stops. For down below he notices another student, one he never seen before in a plague ridden green cloak, slicing the shoulder of another fake Gentleman Joker. Yet something was happening, this clone seemed to change on the spot instead of vanish.

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker The_re10

Its mask grew a large red smile, the eye slits thinned out and looked more sinster. The clones clothes slipped free and to the floor in wisp of smoke, revealing underneath an all in one catsuit, that seem tight. Its clothes were checkered.

Before Gentleman Joker found it, the rogue. As he watches via the eyes of his clones, it turns and back hands a boy. A boy he now realise was not enrolled in this class or this academy, Deziz. As he watches the boy vanish in a swarm of flies. His rogue clone collapses in a heap, and breaks into tears. Gentleman Joker orders with but a thought for several of the clones to remove this rogue immeditaly before it distracts the lesson. He would take great joy later to discover what that brat did to this one clone.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Turning her body to one side as a giant wave of energy blew lightly through the area of the room, the cannon that she held began to glow with frightening effects. Seeming to look like the energy was holding dark matter, the cannon suddenly and destructivaly shattered straight through the hundreds upon hundreds of fake gentlemen jokers, as it imploded into the odd and tainted joker that wimpered from the side of the leigon.

Lowering her gun as it shattered slowly into a matter electronic energy blade of infinate currents that kept the blade into a forever state of a unsheathed form when ever Nyx held it. As she swung it to one side her form again changed once more into a armored, enchanting and beautiful being.

(Nyx's demonic state)
Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Quantum-Theory-02

short silvereted hair that flowered lightly in the breeze, as her body changed into a slender beauty. As the armor wrapped around her body, keeping her innocents hidden. Holding her blade to one side with unknown origin of what currents, elements and build ups that layed within that blade. She sliced her blade to one side as a wave of gentlemen jokers were blasted off the ground and sent in a wave from all directions, with Nyx innocently standing infront of the real teacher.

"S-sorry...Sir" She backs off sheathing her blade as she looks away lowering her gaze, her breasts now very busty and pressed against the armor that left a clevage for all to see, and great temptation. However still in her mind set her actions were still innocent as well as her personality. Looking from one side to anouther she felt responcible for hurting the clones, weither if they were fake or not.

"I'm, so sorry sir..." Looking towards him with one innocent light grey eye that came to view.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker 54491910

"Thats ok my dear," Gentleman Joker bows to Nyx.

As he rises, he turns to the rogue clone, whom seem to survive Nyx impressive attack. It had raising and had began mutating its pistol into something black and long, blade springs outwards.... A scythe of black

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Untitl10

"Hehehe, hey pretty pretty," says the fake. It charges forth and swings at Nyx.

Gentleman Joker side steps in the way, taken the full swing of blade across his mask. Gentleman Joker reaches out and grabs the foolish fake. It screams in pain from the touch of my ring as it slips down onto its knees.

"How very dare you? Striking out at a lady. I will have to teach you a lesson," Gentleman Joker speaks to his fake at his feet. "Yes teach you a lesson, or better yet, hehehe."

Gentleman Joker suddenly remembers he has a whole class watching. He looks up, restraightens his red ribbon bow tie. Then addresses the class, "Sorry about that class. I tend to lose myself, hehehe." Reaching out, he makes all believe they hear the school bell. "Lesson over, your all dismissed. But before you all leave, I like to congrate Miss Nyx for successful passing my challenge. As for the rest of you, I'll will grading your preformance today. Now go, I need to be alone with myself."

He returns his attention to the fake, which finally falls silent as it faints from the burning pain. "Oh dear, don't die on me now. I want to know whats new about me and you." He kneels and scoops the fake with his other arm and lifts it up in his arms, like a new born babe. "Lets go see sweet knotty and learn about each other at her caring hand."

Weapons lesson 2: Cats and Hellhounds with the Gentleman Joker Sa23-010

With that Gentleman Joker turns and steps, vanishing in a darken black blurr with his broken clone in his arms.

Shadow King wonders down the steps with his fellow students. He stops and looks at Nyx. He nods his approve of her skill. Looking up again, he adds "Shiny." Before turning to follow the crowd of students out the great hall. His robes floating behind him.
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:02 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Of This Lesson.
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down