A Stolen Feel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Stolen Feel

Post  KriiVanWinters on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Standing on the corner of the streets of the busy Town of Lummiar, Nyx holds out her hands catching a bubble in her hands, but without noticing pops from the feel of her petite soft hands even thought they are armored up by the request of her father. Smiling lightly pressing one hand on her waxed eyes, she looks to one side noticing people passing by her. "Ohh sorry...e-excuse me, pardon me" Her breasts jiggling from the bodies that passed her, she shakes her head looking down.

Giggling lightly she turns away placing her hands on either side of her armored up body moving into the shop "Filora's flowers" listening to the variouse types of hisses as well as lulling sounds of songs, voices and beastly growls. She extends her hand to a certain pland that (To the eye) Flurishes greatly when someone is happy, but turns blue and frost bitten when they feel lonely or upset. Tilting her head to one side from the feel, she smiles and places her gentle touch on the flower in a stroking motion. "Beautiful, when I come back I'll be sure to get you" In a gentle tone she places her hands back beside herself wondering for a little while longer around the shop and then vanishing from the premises.

Wondering down the street she looks to one side feeling as if she is being followed, shrugging off the suspision she walks down the still lively streets towards the Academy.

Nyx (Armored up with Bandages over her eyes so not to freak anyone out about her waxed eyes)
KriiVanWinters
Admin

View user profile http://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: A Stolen Feel

Post  KriiVanWinters on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

View user profile http://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top