The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ziel's Diary

Go down

Ziel's Diary Empty Ziel's Diary

Post  KriiVanWinters Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 pm

....None to be had....Nothing at all....Just my photo's of what has happened lately...

Photo 1#
Ziel's Diary Karas_4_big
Description:
The witness was a mere human, and has taken this photo of two heavily armored humanoids whom was seen in mortal combat, most probebly for honor or dominion over anouther, in either case my situation demanded this evidence along with the human was to be taken care of....

Photo 2#
Ziel's Diary AMV-Witchblade_TheBeastWithin
Description:
This photo was taken from the arrival or the new medical teacher miss Knottalia Loshenhiem but was later seen leaving the Netherworld for an experimental project that was founded and portraid by her, this was a close shot so I suppose this new teacher doesnt mind the attention.

Photo 3#
Ziel's Diary Neko-anime-animal-girls-6770768-828-699
Description:
Umm...My father gave me this one, I personaly think he wishes me to find a companion due to my certain "Condition" which I do hate to be triffled in. However the last think I need is my perverted devilistic over zealos destructive yet wide-eyeied father sending me pictures of young woman suitable for me to be with....She is a very cute girl buts thats not the point...

KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ziel's Diary Empty Re: Ziel's Diary

Post  KriiVanWinters Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Dear Diary

I've stummbled over something quiet interesting, two young female students that have brought upon each other mortal combat in the Arena. I've obviously made an excellent entrance, and these two young ladies do have some skill, talent and feirce look in thier eyes. One drew blood from the other already which is impressive, however there coud be turn backs on the fight, we shall have to see.

Photo1#

Ziel's Diary Chaos05-1

Photo2#

Ziel's Diary Whathappened

I do hope they show more impressive adaptation in thier techniques. I wonder...If one of them would dare fight me, I would gladly accept the challenge...But the thought that others seem antimidated by my power as well as my reputation, it's a shame...

Ziel's Diary Anime-fire-guy-1

In any case, I look foward to see the turning point of this fight...Good luck to the both of them, perhaps there are some worth while people in this Academy after all...
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down