Teacher Training: Munch & Mingle (Teachers Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teacher Training: Munch & Mingle (Teachers Only)

Post  KriiVanWinters on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 pm

In this sleepy little town of Doomar there is no inhabitance, no one in sight and yes everything seems so perfect, so calm and peacful, there is noice the cherps of birds, the breeze of the wind hitting against tree's and grass. All that is strange are the people in the town, as well as one last thing.

The ruined church that stands in the centre of town, three directions on the border of the town network them selves into the church area, like a tangled spiderweb trying to get it's self into the centre. Here there are signed of marks, unknown to the eye and unexplainable patterns on what moves around.

All this shows through the stillness of dust and ash, around lies a poisonus fume strange clouds that blow near the entrance of this church with an eerie blown colour. At the same time, in the centre of this town there is no wind at all, nor sign of life. A creepy aura is found in it's stead, the medical teacher that you are looking for was last seen in this church collecting research, as you should know she is obsessedwith anything that perks her intrest. From bodily functions to immunations of certain fumes, poisones as well as natures tough grasp of the supernaturals body.

Last known location (using portable tool set)

Do not underestimate Knotty, she may seem alittle...Out of place, but she is very dangerouse. Be sure to get on her good side. I've called this teacher training to see what powers you possess, as well as a rescue mission (Of sorts/ If any rescue is needed) For the recruitment of Knottilia Loshiem.

As it was said before the church has ruins of old battle scars and wounds, however the catacombs found underneithe are a labarinth.The teachers have three entrances, they can either choose to stay together, or work their way seperately into town and meet up at the church (If they meet each other at the same time). You will be going into the catacombs.

Catacombs (As far as the visial can tell/ no sudden movement reported)

Becareful and prepare for anything, there is comfirmation that there are certain....Well, ou'll find out. Be prepared. And good luck...

OverLord Dross's Minor Bad Side
KriiVanWinters
Admin

View user profile http://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher Training: Munch & Mingle (Teachers Only)

Post  Gentleman Joker on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Kneeing down, Gentleman Joker scoops up a skull from the catacomb floor. As he stands back up, he prefectly positions the skull in one white gloved hand. He stares it in the eyesockets.

"So tell me, good sir. Have you seen Miss Knottilia Loshiem?" he asks the skull. He lowers and raises hand, pretending to make it look like the skull was nodding to his question. "Is she as lovely as Dross believes?" Again he makes the skull nod. "So shes hot then?"

The skull suddenly burst in flames and disingrate in his gloved hand. As Gentleman Joker had accidentally place the skull in the hand with the ring that burns all it touches. Tilting his hand, Gentleman Joker lets the newly formed ash fall back to the dead dirt earth beneath his dull black shoes. He smiles under his mask to himself and adds, "Wow, shes that hot. hehehe."

He turns and sees the looks giving by his fellow teachers, including overlord Dross. Gentleman Joker shrugs at them. "Sorry, forgot to ask him for directions. hehehe. I'll just ask this chap instead," he points to another skull, before turning and stepping forth to scoop it up.

"So did you see which way she went?" He stares at the skull. "A silent one, hey. Hmmm....." he begins to stride off in a random direction, skull in hand. "Did she come this way?" It doesn't reply. "Oh silly me." Gentleman Joker turns the skull round shows it the section of catacombs he was striding down. "Burn if this is the right way?" he asks.

The skull disintergates in his hand, into nothing but ash.

"Thank you old chap." Turning round, Gentleman Joker discovers his left the others behind. shrugging to himself, he decides to continue on without them.
Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm

placing his fingers towards his head Dross grins in a light motion of madness as a sudden laughter comes from him, "She won't be easy to find, and there are nightmares in the dark that I'm sure you will not appreciate." With them words Dross slowl looks up with one shallow yellow eye with a deathly pupil as the colour of his eyeball vanquishes into a jet black, causing quivers and vibrations to the very walls of the catacombs, "Ohh? Seems like this place even has emotion..." Stroking his metallic armored hand with the flesh of his fingers gentaly down the ruined walls. "I suppose my aura..." As the walls stop shaking Dross turns to one side towards the others.

"I'll be seeing you all very soon..." As Dross turns away he looks to one side for one comment, "If you see Knottilia...Tell her I said hi, and I can't wait to see her again..." Whilst the convosation is going on everything Dross says is forced echoing into Gentleman's mind, giving the feeling that he is also being constantly watched.

With a light laughter once more Dross shoots up into a mass of black smoke and dust, with the dead ground erupting from eithe side, after a while with the quaking stopped. Dross appears on the surface of the town standing in perfect balance of the striking spike of what was left of the ruined churches cross, staring out into the area.

Noticing the it was turning dusk, a light grin appears on the corner of Dross's mouth as the wind begins to pick up "Ohh my sweet sweet knottilia...Where art thou hiding..." Holding out his devilistic armored hand that seemed flesh bound to his skin, Dross stares out towards the area with a innocent light smile. With once pure white hair faded to black due to the mortal realms effects towards him.

Dross's current form

"Well, I suppose I'd best get observing" Crossing his arms he looks to one side readying for the up coming challanges that await the teachers below.

"Good.....Luck...."
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 am

Feeling the words of Dross in his mind, Gentleman Joker says to himself, "Nightmares in the dark, hey. I really wish he didn't pay such beautiful comments about me to the unknown." he waves his hand in the air in small circlaur motating. A smile upon his hidden face.

To him the darkness of the catacombs felt almost like home, almost like the abyss he was born from. Cold, dark, unwelcoming and empty. But something was there in the distance, deeper inside the catacomb. was it this Miss Knottilia Loshiem?

As Gentleman Joker continues walking on, deeper into the catacombs, he notice he could not sense the madness that was mankind. Were the bones, that crunched under his heels, what was left of them? Or did they leave because something those fools made? Once again, he smiles beneath his mask, as he imagines what foolishly evil devices that may lay in wait for him to play with.

How he forgot his love for Earth fools and their desire to destroy themselves with new and complex toys, is beyond him. But the thought made his feet feel all wet.

Gentleman Joker pulls out a glow orb, he borrowed from a random corridor back at Evil Adacemy. As it starts to light up the surround catacomb, Gentleman Joker notices suddenly that he was standing in a flooded section of the catacombs.

"Reminds me of China. I think.....mmmmm.... yes, China, where the earth one consumed lots and the water one drown the thristy. Then there was that hot firey one who burn all and the windy one who blew me away...... Yes, just like China. Hehehe. I wonder what they been upto. maybe I should look in on them sometime. Or even take a class to see them. Hehehe. yes, thats what I should do."

He continues on through the water filled catacomb, lost in his memories of Earth. Not noticeing the rumbling that slightly under earths some dirt from the catacomb roof. He wanders on till he reaches a large cavern. Several tunnel routes split of in all dirctions.

"Now, this is a pickle. Which way should I go?" Gentleman Joker says himself. As he turns his head from left to right he looks at each tunnel, though each the same as the last. "This will take forever. I didn't plan on racing Dross, but I shall not get lost down here. I know."

Contrating hard, he begins to slowly mutant. As his mask suddenly breaks down the centre, as another mask fills in the crack, the two halfs grow out and became two whole seperate masks. Each mask pull in different directions, till they break free, form three Gentleman Jokers. Each one splits into three more, Forming nine.

The real Gentleman Joker takes a seat on a dry rock on the side and watches his eight clones walk off down into the darkness. He pulls out the pocket watch, opens it and stares down at it. Watching for the deaths of his clones in the pocket watches inner silver rings. And as he does so, he wonders if Overlord Dross is having any luck wherever he is
Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm

From reading my pocket watch, some of my clones would die sooner than others. I figure one would die by some trap near where I needed to go. As I close my eyes and focus my mind, linking myself to the clones as they stretch out into the web of tunnels that stretched out the length of this catacomb.

As my mind connected, I found some clones had found more tunnels and had divided into more. Each one striding deeper into the darkness of the catacomb. Three suddenly vanish from the link, each one seeing in their last minutes a metallic drill head appearing out of the walls near them. “Mmmmm.... So those humans left their drills running. Hehehe. Could make things harder or easier, but interesting.” I continue to push the clones, to find me something of greater interest. One discovered a broken, discarded, but still working music device. He pockets it, to later give to me.

It’s almost an hour before another clone becomes disconnected. I saw light before it died. As I open my eyes, I look to the north-west tunnels that clone left by. I rise, replace my pocket watch in my pocket, collect the glow orb and begin to head out after it. I could sense the other clones turning and heading in direct routes to where I too, plan to go.

As it did for my clone before me, it took an hour to reach my destination. A few of my clones had just arrived as well. The sight that greeted us was amazing.

It seem to be a large cavern, a light shines down from a hole high above. The ground and walls seemed littered with wooden peers and golden trident style candle holders. A statue stood in the light at the centre.

As I and my several Gentleman Joker clones stride in, one word ripples from all our mouths, “Beautiful.”

As I reach the statue, I could see it was a stone statue of a beautiful woman with wings, an angel. She sat covered with but a sheet of white silk, which she held to in place covering face from the light. Yet her wings seem to move as if blown by a gent breeze. No, they were shimming in the light.

I was in awe at such a sight; I fell to one knee before its unique beauty.

I knew I was somewhere just beneath the church, overlord Dross mentioned exist here. The hole high above, where the light that shone on the statue came from, must lead into the church.

And yet as I knee there, I heard something. A song being sang. It came from the statue before me and as I rise it seemed to echo. I turn looking for the source of the second voice singing, but see only my clones, the catacomb walls, the scattered peers and candle sticks. As the last of my clones arrive, the song rose around us. Consuming the whole cavern. It sounded sad, yet uncomfortable holy.

It was the sadness of the song sang that seems to intrigue me. As I turn to face the stone angel, sitting there, her beautiful body slightly covered by that silk cloth, I wonder and asked it with just my voice, “Do you sing for you know your time will soon come? Or do you sing for those lost souls that littered this damned place?”

I knee before her again and stare straight into her stoned white blind eyes. “Do you not know who you sing for my dear? I am Gentleman Joker.” I smile, forgetting, am talking to a statue and that I wear a mask. “I cannot die yet, for I have read it. Hehehe. And maybe you will not die too.”

I rise once again, I turn and take a seat in a nearby peer, while five of my clones step forth and take positions around the stoned statue angel. I rise a hand and order, “Wait!” They stop and look towards me. I lower my hand, leaning back and relaxing in the peer. “I want to at least listen to her song to the end before you take her back.”

“But what about...” one clone begins to question my command.

I pull out baby, my double musket pistol. I aim without looking at the foolish clone. Pulling the trigger, I unload both barrels into him, disintrgating him from the other clones sight.

“I should never question myself. Its unfitting for a gentleman. As for Miss Knottilia Loshiem, our search for her can wait for just one song. Hehehe.”
Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Looking to one side, knowing all the teachers positions (As is obviouse considering who I am) I look up towards the sunset sky of dusk with a smile, "He's found the statue has he....Poor little thing..." Refering to Gentleman, Dross still standing on his post of the church spike he stares out towards the peacful, soundless town. Noticing scared marks on certain houses that were not there before, the true identity of the town begins to show it's self behind the mirage of the sunlight.

"Indeed, there time now begins....Will all of my preciouse teachers live through this....Or" With a vibe of destructive intent coming from Dross the very foundations of the entire town, from the catacombs to the surface of the town an eruption comes from Dross's location as well as the other teachers positions.

"It's time for our game to begin my sweey, sweet Knottilia....Or shall I refer to you as...Lilah...." Looking up from that Heavenly name with the warmth of the breeze rappily depleting to a cold frost, the sudden burst of the gentle heat switches to a abnormal drop in tempreture,as Frost wavers down from the crack to where Dross sit's and the statue in his gaze. A Aura of extreme power is held confined behind the sealed stone of the statue.

[img[http://melisinka.com/wp-content/uploads//2009/04/abandoned_gothic_cathedral_by_i_netgrafx.jpg[/img]

With the perfected statue rising up from the ground, and emerging in the center of the ruined Church a thumping can be heard from within the statue as a tear runs down it's face. Still singing that sad song and with the words that echoed in the Church "Ohh Lilah....Shining sovereign, one trapped behind the walls of time. Show yourself, by the command of the one whom freeded you...." As Dross opens his one damned fiery the very Foundation of the Earth crummbles under his feet.

"Rise once more. For your services are needed, here I command....Lord Dross Via NetherWorld 36th ruler and King of the Relms, I command you..." And with a gentle touch as the sudden image of Dross is seen in touching distance to the statue, "Rise..." In that last gentle word of heart-filled kindness that dramatically electrifies the area with energy and sets the very air on fire.

With a Single finger placed on the statue a sudden shout is heared in the distance, as the stone suddenly explodes suddenly burning with an strong aura that entoxicates the heart and peirces the concrete around, "Lilah..." With Angelic like features a single silverete eye opens with what seems to be pure intentions.

With this new being emerging from the rock of a obliterated statue, a young beautiful woman appears from the smoke, hiding behind Dross with apart of his cloak hiding her naked body. "There we are, my dear..." As Dross's nose bleeds and a crepy smile appearing from his face, "Now lets see what we have here...." As Dross turns around a sudden echoed encounter comes from Dross's direction, With Dross suddenly knocked off the once great statue, the youthful woman stands there with a annoyed face. Seeming to instantly know what Dross was like, with the great Emperor on the ground, his nose bleed quickening "Ohh!!! You havent changed abit!!!" Mummbling from under the rubble, "Still so fiery! Still so beautiful, if only you'd understand the pain of a father" As Dross pulls himself out of the rubble pulling a happy face yet teasing at the same time.

"Lilah, of all this time, how could you treat me so harshly?" With a perked brow Dross looks up to this young Angel that stands before him.

Lilah:" Pervert..." Was the first words to come out of her mouth, a simple yet heavenly voice echoed through the walls of the Church and through the hearts and ears of those whom listened to her. Like a song it brang inspiration as well as the desire to look apon her white pure skin. Suddenly a rock knocking Dross square in the face again knocks him down. ".....I deserved that..."

As the young woman looks around she looks towards a masked figure tilting her head to one side as if you question whom this new character was. Spreading her giant wings to such a enormouse size she looks down at Dross and the Masked man that stayed in her Angelic view. It had seemed the area around her had changed into something of a perfect imagination.

With Dross looking up whiping his head from the rock he looks to Lilah "We've still a task to do....Me Dear, sweet...Lilah...." A Grin appearing on the side of Dross's face, Lilah looks down to him with a understanding notice in her eyes.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 am

Annoying the lovers tiff going on, between Overlord Dross and the elegrant female standing over, for whom I guess was Miss Knottilia Loshiem. I rose from my seat and stared up at the angellic creature before me. She seemed scared as she stares at me then to my clones, which now seem to be scattered around the church.

But still all I could say was, "Beautiful, just Beautiful."

Suddenly the angel turns and flaps out a broken stained window.

"Excuse me, Sir. Milady," I say as I pass Dross and Knottilia. I hear a few of my clones repeat the words as they too pass them, as all dozen of them gather and follow me outside.

I find the naked beauty of the angel Lilah on the ground, hugging something metallic. It looked like another angel, but it had roots growing through it and round it. It looked old, run down. A clockwork construction of an angel. Did it once work? If so what did it do?

I and my troop of Gentleman Joker clones stride forth to the angels. I knee beside the clockwork angel, I place a hand on its head, "Mankind are great fools to leave such a beautiful peice like you to rot like this."

The angel Lilah looks at me across the dead metal statue, a puzzled look upon her face. The sow still in her eyes.

A bell toll's and the song begins again. But this time the song sound different, filled with desire and it now only had one voice. A voice from somewhere above and behind. I turn and see the several stone statue angels coming alive, drawn stone blades. They look down upon us.

"So that's what these clockwork angels are for, they guard this land. And I bet they only activate when that song is sang," I say for the angel Lilah's ears. I rise and redraw my Baby from her resting place inside my jacket. "Whoever is singing, they're mad and a fool to challenge me. For I bet Baby, here can help whoever it is sing to the havens of the coming end. Hehehe. at least just before I give her a quick death."

The clockwork stone angels take flight and free fall towards us.

I and my clones raise are Baby's and open fire. Blasting hell out of the coming mechincal puppets. Wings shatter, torso collapse inwards, heads blown off, but they still come. Four survive the volley fire and land, broken and dangerous. They carve into my clones, slicing and dicing them. Sending each one back to the nothingness they once beyond too.

The first of the four comes forth to greet me, I dodge its lunging, and reach out with my left hand. I touch its stone face. It fizzes and drops, leaving a trail of smoke as falls broken. I twirl round and aim Baby at the next, and unload both of her barrels into it, blasting it from existence and leaving but a scarps of cogs. I flinch a stone blade with my foot, catching its hilt, while still twirling. I strike the third clockwork angel in the chest with a stabbing action with the sword. It steps back as do I,letting the blade slide out. I aim Baby and blow its damaged head off. It finally drops. Swinging the blade round my hand, I then swing and release. Watching it fly and slam hard into the last one. knocking it over and pinning it to the ground.

"To dance with me, you need to be prefect and in time," I say to the clockwork angel. "You sir's were not upto the grade. Hehehe." I aim Baby at the poor pinned thing and fire. Disintregating it, leaving a crater in its place.

"Now where is that singer who summon them?" I ask out loud. I turn to the angel Lilah, who had sat this whole time watching, from behind the dead ruined clockwork angel. "Any ideas my sweet?" I ask her.

She points up to the bell tower.

"Ah yes of course. Why not, indeed. hehehe." I turn and look up at it.
Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Dross watching the combat turns to one side noticing the singing from a distance,as he turns his attention to the Bell tower. Tilting his head to one side he looks to Lilah as she sits behind a destroyed clockwork angel, "Still regenerating?" As she nods Dross looks down shaking his head, "Still need your counter part hmmm. There is only one possible outcome from this..."

With Dross taking his leave Lilah follows leaving in the middle of combat, knowing that Gentleman could handle it, before Lilah left she answered Gentlemans question and suddenly dissappears from his sight going to the side of Lord Dross who was already out of the shattered, ruined church. With dross walking in the snow watching the light breeze that blew past his Dark hair that flickered in the wind, he notices Lilah's wings blow gracefully as if in motion to a song. "Would you care to sing for me my dear Lilah....It has been sometime..."

With her beautiful melody echoing in the wind, it beings a feeling of sadness through the long years Lilah was encased in that statue. Closing his eyes whilst listening to her song, he looks down to the floor with a smile "Captivating.." As he looks to one side he holds out one hand to Lilah, as she grasps on with her light petite angelic hand he pulls his warm cloak over her tattered cloths yet pure body keeping her warm from the frost bite winter breeze.

With Lilah's angelic wings ripping through the cloak they both notice movement ahead, as dusk began to turn into nightfall and the snow slowing down and turning into a warm rain, Dross's eyes sharpen. Standing infront of Lilah, "It's time...." With a sudden screech of the most unholy sort and crunching noices perverting the air with horrid movements of chains scrapping across the floor. Dross holds one hand out as he summons Wrath, which streched over 10 feet in length.

Hearing a notiable song in the distance, one he heard from the time where he was conquering the NetherWorld. Dross looks up with one fiery eye open "How did she..." With them words the sudden figures that stood in the darkness of the rain leaped out as they deadlocked in mid-air and blasted towards the ground, "Die..." With one swift eye-peircing move over ten of the figures imploded from the mere attack they sustained that sawed through thier bodies, leaving some peices of thier once full formed body on the floor.

Looking down Dross notices the effects of who was behind this and where the towns peple had dissappeared. "That damned..." After looking from the dead being he stands staring out towards anouther "..." With Lilah behind him she keeps her wings tucked in looking sharply at one of the figments that stood there acting superior it it's own form.

Looking towards it'sfikly body as it's flames began to spirn into a blasted heat, the creature suddnely unleashed a terror scream that quaked the area around us. "Hmph....Pests...I've destoyed your kind once, I'll gladly do it again..." As it hisses from something out of a story book, fickle flames began to erupt behind it showing many many more, perhaps over dozonz of them. Watching them all blaze in thier fury and wrath of the past. The song was sung once again with a little girl walking out infront of the demonic furies.

Unknown Girl: "Now not my pets....The time isnt right yet," With a smile she looks to Dross.
"My Lord..." Taking a graceful bow she lowers her head followed fluidly by her body, as she again stands back up looking toward Dross's eyes, " Do you remember me?"

Dross: "I do..." With a displeased look on his face.

Unknown Girl: "Even after all these milleniums, I still feel odd around you" As she shivers from his sight that caused a deathly feel shivering down her spine. "Wellmy Lord...Till we meet again..." As she once again sings that faded song evaporating into the darkness, along with her fiery friends shattering into thier own flames.

"Hmph..." Left still in the rain Lilah holding tight onto him looks up to a cold, blank and still displeased face. "Ghast....That damned girl...." Releasing a sihg he looks to Lilah with a smile and a completly changed attitude, "Time to find your counter part". Lilah in a shocked notion nodded and followed Dross as he made his way down the wet streets keeping a weather eye over the horizon, as well as listening intently.

KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm

After Dross walks off with Lilah, I pull out the pocket watch again and open it. I stare down I see it. Two names both linked to the same fate. It is a shame Lilah is one of them. I snap shut the pocket watch and return my attention to the bell tower.

The singer seem to have gone, their voice gone. I wonder if it was.... no it could not be.

I turn and head out after Dross and Lilah. Something told me, Dross knew more than he would allow me to know. I don't mind, really. since I enjoy the entertainment his so far proved.

I stop and notice the music device, one of my clones collected early. I bend down and pick it up. Switching it on, I find a track to listen too, while I catch up with Dross. I just hope his not into much trouble. hehehe

Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Dross with Lilah dissappearing in the rain, they find them selves ontop of a ruined house on a street that seemed quiet, something was out of the ordinary here. More unnerving than everything else, the rain has stopped. And there is nothing but a silence of darkness, suddenly a tainted dog rams out of a gutter, as it mutates and grows bigger due to the parrisites found over it's body. "Dreggling..."

With it's acidiced flem dribbling from it's lips, and the abnormal eye peircing it shows to it's prey, Dross holds Wrath out to one side, in one fell swoop the Dreggling was no more than ash and dust in the wind, "It's master must be near by..." As a sudden howl and rabbid barking came out of the distance it looked like a overwhelming number of Dregglings came towards this little town, with gorilla type movements massive bodies followed behind, thier bodies swelled with muscles as well as trophies on thier bodies.

"Hmph....Seems like we'll be in for a fight..." Suddenly a voice appeared in the distance, that echoed through the rampage of the near hords of Vespa (Creatures that are approaching) "Knottilia...Thats you..." Noticing the song that was sung earlier at the Bell tower, Dross and Lilah suddnely both burst off in a great amount of speed as they rush to the centre of town, just infront of the Church.

Unable to pinpoint where Knottilia is Dross and Lilah find them selves already in combat, as they meet a group of Vespa on the field of battle. "Are you able to fight?" As Dross looks to the side of him down to Lilah, she nods lightly and begins getting into her stance with her giant white wings streching out far and wide. "Thats the Lilah I know" With a grin on Dross's face he looks to the enemy. "Come..."

Still hearing the voice in the distance, Dross 100% knew it was her. Her song was vibrant and relished in anguish and hatred, however it's supple sound came out in a divine echoed voice. Able to heat a mans blood and inspire them tofight for her till the bitter end, "Yes..." Looking to Lilah, "That is definatly Knottilia...." Lilah nodding once more knowing all along, Lilah sends the first strike speicing through the Vespa's ranks, as she plunges her fist into one of the master's chests and kicking off them, when landing her wings with a extremly destructive touch in slicing motions she slays more and more Dregglings.

At that time Dross walked towards the Vespa and Dregglings on his side, with a long reach of his swift attack, he slew them all in a single strike. Unable to rebound from his unnatural attack that seemed so simple, the bodies of the Vespa and Dregglings pilled up before him, Letting the shouts and yelps of the Vespa and Dregglings out in the distance for all to hear.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm

As I wander the streets, listening to the music device via its headphone attachment, I could not help wonder why the streets seem to bend back on themselves. Like reality was shifting, trying to lead me to the church. As I turn the corner, there it was again.

Yet now the scene outside had changed. Giant mutated hounds biting and battling Dross and Liltha. They were not doing badly, but also they were not moving anywhere.

I stride out into the field without a care. I make my way towards the church. I could not fight it anymore, someone wanted me there, and I wanted to know who.

A hound turns and attempts to attack me. I pull Baby out, “Down boy,” aim and fire. It kills over, with a large hole in the chest. “Good Boy.” I continue to stride on. My mind reaching into several of these mindless hounds, implanting the thought that their masters were me, forcing them to rip their masters to shreds. I laugh out loud to myself as I stride on through the scene, clearing a path to the doors.

As I take to the steps, I suddenly decide to stop. I turn and look back. Dross and liltha were not to far behind me now. Dross seems to stare directly at me. I smile under my mask. Pushing one last thought into the seven hounds under my control, I make them think their seeing me everywhere, making them go mad and slashing out. Stupid hounds not realising they really biting into the necks of other hounds and clawing their guts. Dross sees the added help I leave him. I couldn’t help but shout out to him, “Its a dog eat dog world, we got to look out for one another.”

I turn and stride up the steps. Push the doors and re-enter the church. I turn into the base of the bell tower. A vespa greets me and swings out. I duck and fire, blasting him backwards. I had accidentally clipped only one barrel. I wouldn’t repeat the same mistake. I stride in, aim down and blast in him into nothing but a crater. I lookup.

I had away to go, but it was up there. Something was trying to reach out to me. As I remove the headphones, I could hear the song. She was up there, the other whose life will soon ends alongside Liltha.

I turn and begin to run up the stairs. Three steps at a time, I charge head on. Another three dreggling hounds greet me upon the stairs. I did not wish for the fight. “Out my way foul beasts,” I order as I unload shot after shot into them, blasting them through the railings and back down to the ground with a three heavy thuds.

I contrate and force a string of five clones behind me, each one following me up, with their own musket pistol. We aim off to our left, and open fire on several more dregglings and their masters descending the stairs, blasting them all out through the very wall itself.

Finally reaching the top, I look round the bell top. Four pillars hold the broken roof up. A bell hangs across beneath the broken roof. And beneath that tied up and gagged was a young woman, with lust hazel hair and clothed in fine clothes.

As I approached to assist her freedom, I could not wonder. If she wasn’t singing, who was?

Pull her gag off, I ask her, "So are you Knotti?"

"Yes," she replies in the sweetest voice, that even butter would melt from. "But are they with you?" She points with her now free hand.

I turn and find my clones, being mauled by several more dregglings coming up the stairs. I rise and side step before Knotti. My musket pistol in hand. As the platform fills out, with nine prowling dreggling hounds walking around us one way and another nine prowl in the opposite direction, till they start to form two rows surrounding us. Five Vespa take up the stairs, their whips snapping at the heels of any dreggling hound that gets nearby.

"So the stages are set, but not all the performers are present. hehehe. It does not matter," I look to Knotti. "Can you fight?"

"Am not at my full strength, I need Liltha," she replies, still on her knees. She seemed drained.

Reaching into my jacket, I find the pocket I special made to contain a small portion of the abyss. Reaching into it, I contrate hard and pull free a silver pistol. I could sense the power of darkness within it, still forming. I hand it to her. "I can bring you to her, but till then, maybe you should use this," I tell her. She takes it, locks and aims.

"But becareful it has a kick," I add, before she pulls the trigger. The gun fires like a cannon, and blasts two dreggling hounds away. She falls over from the kickback.

She smiles up at me with an evil smile. "Wicked," She says, with a dark gleam in her eyes.

As I watch her take aim and fire again, I aim aimlessly in the other direction and open fire. I hear several yelps, as I must have blasted two or three more dreggling hounds from the tower.

"Just enchanting," I whisper.
Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Looking to Lilah, Dross holds out Wrath with a smile. "Seem's Gentleman's met up with Knottalia..." Looking down to Lilah, still with a smile "Time to blow them away..." Noticing the way he said that last comment Lilah suddnely fell to the floor. With sudden movements placig her hands over her head.

With a grin Dross holds out Wrath, and with silent swift actions swaying Wrath around his body, silence followed. As the dut settled and the air pulverised and delayed. The millions of peices that fell around Lilah and Dross soaked the floor in pitch-black liquids, looking from one side then to Lilah, she knew Dross was hardly trying. With such little effert a shudder of death sprang in her spine. Staring at them cold shallow eyes that watched the path opening before him to the Church.

"Time to go...Lilah..." With them words Dross took Lilah's hand as she snapped back to reality running through the wet streets that stained the surface black, he pulls her lightly forcing her to pick up her speed, as Dross sways Wrath lightly from one side to anouther obliterating remnants of Vespa and Dregglings that were near the Church.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Knottalia)

Looking towards Gentleman a shiver came to her body, as she felt her counter part closing in. Taking a deep breath as the last Dregglings were destroyed, she looks to Gentleman with light light green eyes, as her hair swayed in the winds.

"She is coming..." As she places the Silver Gun to the floor she turns her head to one side and began to sing.

With that angelic song, that held such bitterness and heart break it swelled sorrow in the air that caused those remants of dreggling and Vespa to flee, due to thier fearfullness and superstision of Dark Karma (Black Magic).

KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentleman Joker on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Watching the fiends flee to such amazing song, Gentleman Joker laughs and wipes the sweat from his mask. He strides and stares down the stairway. Aims and fires off a few more shots. Blasting the foolish things that flee from existence. One shot strikes a dreggling hound at the base of the tower, which had stopped to snare at the arrive of Dross and Liltha.

"Ayho down there," Gentleman Joker yells down, "We're up here my lord and lady."

As soon as Dross saw him staring down, Gentleman Joker turned back to Knottila. She was still singing that song of hers. However bitter and heartbreaking it sound, to him it was enchanting and beautiful.

Gentleman Joker wanders over to a pillar, collecting the silver pistol and sending it back to the nothingness it was born from. He turns and sits, resting against the pillar. If he was to wait for Knottila and liltha's end to come, he rather enjoy getting his seat early.

And yet one thought run through his mind. When this two song birds meet, what will their song finally become when they joined as one?
Gentleman Joker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Speeding up the stairs, running past the corpses of fallen Dregglings and Vespa. Dross holds onto Lilah's hand tightly, "Almost there" As she nods the voice of Knottilia is heard. Looking down to Lilah without regret or fear, she suddenly dashes past Dross's body that slowed down to find her eyes, as she appears at the top of the stairs staring at Knottalia.

"Two wholes now become one" With Knottalia stopping her song she suddenly springs towards Lilah, and Lilah to Knottalia. With a sudden blast that exploded the top of the tower, smashing Gentleman and Dross off the base of the tower from the power of such a impact, Dross collects himself from thier fusion standing in mid-air with folded arms looking down at the ligh glow they erupted from thier body.

Looking down at the new being that stood on the now quaking ground. A extrmely powerful aura consentrated rappidly as the ground begins to amend it's self. From a black figure repeatidly slamming the floor long shimmering moonlight hair flickers out into the darkness of the night. A light passionate sigh comes from the foggy mists of the transformation with black wings flickering out long and vast.

"Hello, HeadMaster"

From this view as the smoke clears, a beautiful young woman, stands with her hands on her hips as if to expect something. Suddenly appearing behind Gentleman in his position without him noticing. As her past figure blows in the wind like dust in the wind. "And who is this fine young man?" As she circles him, her heels echoing across the ground making every movement count to show off her curves.

"That is...One of our newest teachers Mr. Gentleman Joker" As Dross places his fingers against his lips, "And this young lady is Miss Lilliana, A Fallen Angel, Host of the Devil himself. And my...Reseptionist" As he Perks a brow, "It's been along time" As he lowers his body down to the ground as his feet lightly touch the floor, with Lilliana's responce" Indeed it has...How are the children?" As Dross nods " Thier fine...Grown up from last you've seen them" With Dross's eyes lowering to her chestal area, "You've grown..."

Perking a brow Dross slowly edges in closer. Lilliana looking to gentleman stroking the side of his cracked mask in infectious intrest, "And where did you come from. If I may ask", Suddenly a bouncing noice comes her behind has Dross. Without a care in the world gropes one of her breasts into his hand, however is unable to completly hold them due to thier....Size.

"Woah Mama!!!!!How I've missed you!!!!" With a sudden slam comming from behind him "Argh..." Dross colapses with a massive lump at the back of his head, "That hurt...." With tearful eyes running down his face he looks up to Lilliana. "Oh how cruel you can be" With Lilliana perking a brow she turns away from them both shattering the ground as flames burst from the floor, "shall we be off?"

Dross anime crying (deprived of gropping)

portal to the NetherWorld
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KriiVanWinters on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eND.
KriiVanWinters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top