The Evil Achademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentleman Joker's weapon class report

2 posters

Go down

Gentleman Joker's weapon class report Empty Gentleman Joker's weapon class report

Post  Gentleman Joker Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Your son Ziel is showing great promise. His power still grows, but he has shown great restraint. Given time and the right training, he could surpass even you, Lord Dross.

As for your daughter, Nyx. Her blindness could very well be her greatest strength than a weakness. She proved to see through my lesson with ease.

Part from that, the lesson went off without any problems. At least none to report. As you know shades are tricky creatures to truly track. But to my knowledge none escape, or was it memory? It doesn't matter really. All that maters is that those weak students are no more, and the strong have proving to be hard of mind. Especially one student, called Shadow King, his skill almost matched that of your own children.

Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Gentleman Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gentleman Joker's weapon class report Empty Review on GentleMan Jokers Report

Post  KriiVanWinters Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Indeed...Those whom are weak have been eliminated, excellent work. As for my son and daughter, I do hope they do not overwhelm even your teachings, in conclusion I would like to share a secret to teachers that my childrens abilities have been devered to a third of thier actual power...Due to the fact that combat as well as training and magical combat, could cause great damage to other students, however thank you for the report as well as a progress updat, I look foward to the news. And perhaps enter one of your training sessions as a overview to see your tactics for the students...

(Finding blood on my review to GentleMan)

P.S
The blood on the paper was a slap to my face due to....Me looking up my receptionist's skirt has landed a fatal blow to my handsome face....Plus I get cazed after a peek...Ahh how the young flourish....I mean...Eerrmmm...Carry on

Gentleman Joker's weapon class report F40042f76e4930_full
KriiVanWinters
KriiVanWinters
Admin

https://evilachademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down